somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
We'll have him....................

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Why do we want him back? He is either good or shit. We need some consistancy this season if we are to survive.

Where would we play him? Who would you tak off? Currie? Jarrett? Nicolas?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
wouldn't have him back. we've got people delivering good crosses on the wings now. and if he didn't want to come back in the summer thats his problem. hes stuck at reading now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I don't want him back. His choice of Leicester and then Reading knowing that he wouldn't be a 1st choice player shows a complete lack of ambition. He's gone where the money was, can't knock him for that but not the type of player we now need.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
He hardly played any first team football for the last two years either.

He's made his own bed etc...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I see that Reading fans are once again calling for Coppell to sign Danny Cullip. He is apparently a Reading fan according to someone on hob nob site .Is this true ? :eek:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
If Cullip went now I wouldn't be THAT bothered. We've enjoyed the best of his career. It's all down hill from now on. How old is he 29?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
does it really matter who a player supports mcmanaman supported everton but still went to man city even with everton after him

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
kinkygerbil said:
does it really matter who a player supports mcmanaman supported everton but still went to man city even with everton after him

Could have something to do with the huge bags of money Keegan waved under his snout.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Lammy said:
If Cullip went now I wouldn't be THAT bothered. We've enjoyed the best of his career. It's all down hill from now on. How old is he 29?

I would be unbelievably p*ssed off if Reading were to sign Cullip, as it would be them taking yet another one of our top players/managers, and also there is no way we will be able to get anyone of his stature in to replace him

Lush

Mods' Pet
samparish said:
I would be unbelievably p*ssed off if Reading were to sign Cullip, as it would be them taking yet another one of our top players/managers, and also there is no way we will be able to get anyone of his stature in to replace him

I agree. He is more than a decent player - he's a true leader. Also he has to be next in line for a testimonial at Falmer after Kerry.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
saafend_seagull said:
well he lives in gloucestershire,

Huh! He lives in South Chailey

We don't need a luxury player like Brooker and as already pointed out he's just followed the cash and has no ambition for 1st team football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here