Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
CMS is going nowhere this season.

Like that avatar-not as i was led to believe as a kid,i was always told the reason Seagulls fly upside down over Selhurst is because it's not worth shitting over.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Ok so Reading have got rich new owners, but Jesus, they are seriously taking the piss if this is true. As it stands currently, I do not consider them to be a superior team to us. Unless they offer seriously stupid wages, then why would the club or CMS even consider it?

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
why is it tht every bollox rumour you here on NSC is stareted by someone with less than 200 posts. please please ban them or stop them from doing it.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If they were going to give us a million more than we paid for CMS and we could as much as needed to get Rhodes, Sharp, Maynard or equivalent ability then it would be good business. If we are only getting what we paid then it would be pointless.

D

Deleted User X18H

Where would you want to live Reading ? Or Brighton? Anyhow Press tomorrow should put pay to a lot of these silly rumours.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
football-rumours.co.uk?
Why would they be after CMS when they have Roberts, Hunt, Le Fondre, Church and Manset? Pretty sure 5 strikers is enough.

Never trust that website. Churns out garbage every Summer & January.
Unfortunately, you have to wait for SSN, Guardian, Independent, Telegraph or Times, to find stuff with real basis.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
We would be mad to sell him. I dread a situation where we do a Liverpool, by selling our best striker and buying another in desperation, and at short notice, for an inflated price.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here