Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading after CMS

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
All rumours have some foundation or they wouldnt be rumours but this one has little foundation I would think.
How on earth do you come to that conclusion? Most rumours have absolutely no foundation whatsoever - that's why they're rumours. They're invented by people on boards like this. Someone invents something, someone else repeats it, and there you go: a rumour.

I heard Torquay are after Will Buckley - by your logic there must be some truth in that.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And apparently Torquay are going to buy Will Buckley. He's there at the moment and they've sorted everything out and stuff. Anyone know anything about this?

To be fair, there could be something in that one. Torquay need a decent winger, and it's a nice place to live. Put those two bits of information together, and the deal's as good as signed.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
And apparently Torquay are going to buy Will Buckley. He's there at the moment and they've sorted everything out and stuff. Anyone know anything about this?

No, but I heard that Crawley have launched a bid for Vicente.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
heard CMS was to be loaned to Crawley for the rest of the season :shrug:

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I would uproot my family as you put it twice in one year for the sort of pay rises CMS can command

I doubt Reading will offer more/that much more anyway.

He also seems very fan centric; Reading fans were perhaps some of the dullest fans I have heard at an away match in a long time.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I did actually hear this mentioned yesterday,surely bullshit after they signed Roberts.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I doubt Reading will offer more/that much more anyway.

He also seems very fan centric; Reading fans were perhaps some of the dullest fans I have heard at an away match in a long time.

Money talks,and with the low transaction fees that we agree, clubs know they can afford to pay the players they get from us a higher weekly wage

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
All rumours have some foundation or they wouldnt be rumours but this one has little foundation I would think.

people mis-hear things, get the wrong end of the stick or simply make things up. it used to be down the pub, now its online, i could make up anything on football rumours or one of the other sites.

D

Deleted member 18477

maynard and billy sharp are available. why would they go for a player who was gus' TOP transfer target in the summer... they clearly have not done their homework. ridiculous rumour!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
people mis-hear things, get the wrong end of the stick or simply make things up. it used to be down the pub, now its online, i could make up anything on football rumours or one of the other sites.

That is the foundation and as I said this one has little foundation if it wasnt madxe up in the first placxe it would be fact not a rumour.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
That is the foundation and as I said this one has little foundation if it wasnt madxe up in the first placxe it would be fact not a rumour.

Why are you putting a couple of kisses in your message?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here