Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading after CMS

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Where exactly are these rumours supposed to be circulating?

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
I heard CMS is in Reading right now because I mean; every guy loves uprooting their family twice in a year. Right?

FourFourTwo

Jul 1, 2011
Also heard this. From a mate who knows someone at the club. Very much doubt anything will come of it though..

Saltydog

Aug 29, 2011
Ocean Wave
Yeah...lets just sell all of the first team - oh and don't stop there - lets cash in on the development squad too.

Where is this "circulating"?

Its posts like this with no foundation or reference to a "source" that I truely believe.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
No possible chance of this happening.... Absolute rumour bullshit!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I heard CMS was reading a book. maybe someone miss heard?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Anyone know anything??

They can have him,he does not fit in with the way our team is playing.Works hard but is not doing what he is paid for.The deal would need to be done quickly to enable Gus to get in a replacement.Posh would probably intervene and give us our money back for his return:D

Last edited:

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Yeah...lets just sell all of the first team - oh and don't stop there - lets cash in on the development squad too.

Where is this "circulating"?

Its posts like this with no foundation or reference to a "source" that I truely believe.

Let's not forget our stadium, let's flog that too!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
And apparently Torquay are going to buy Will Buckley. He's there at the moment and they've sorted everything out and stuff. Anyone know anything about this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here