Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razor Ruddock

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe he is doin a spot of sightseeing and shopping in this popular tourist town.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
We are bringing him in to replace Bertin..you heard it here first!

He only wants paying in pies.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Maybe he is doin a spot of sightseeing and shopping in this popular tourist town.

Quite. With its many bars, cafés, unusual individualised shops in the city's Bohemian Quarter, together with main High Street shopping names all under one roof, all located in the relaxed, cosmopolitan City-By-The-Sea atmosphere, Brighton really is the place to spend a wonderful day shopping and sight-seeing.

A Razor is taking full advantage.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Quite. With its many bars, cafés, unusual individualised shops in the city's Bohemian Quarter, together with main High Street shopping names all under one roof, all located in the relaxed, cosmopolitan City-By-The-Sea atmosphere, Brighton really is the place to spend a wonderful day shopping and sight-seeing.

A Razor is taking full advantage.

Rightly so too. Excellent shopping to be had in that there 'Bohemian Quarter'. Now if only there were a shop selling classic retro football shirts and the like, then the place would be just about perfect.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
Rightly so too. Excellent shopping to be had in that there 'Bohemian Quarter'. Now if only there were a shop selling classic retro football shirts and the like, then the place would be just about perfect.

wouldnt that be spendid !!!

If only there was a place where you could purcahse & play that wonderful game from yesteryear 'Subeuteo'

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would have thought he was shopping.

See him in Hastings all the time. He lives nearby with his page 3 mrs. Northiam I think.

Saw him coming out of Morrisons a while back as I was walking passed.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I would have thought he was shopping.

See him in Hastings all the time. He lives nearby with his page 3 mrs. Northiam I think.

Saw him coming out of Morrisons a while back as I was walking passed.

Morrisons! A dilligent shopper, perhaps he is looking to front a consortium to by The Seagulls.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here