Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak and Assulin

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I tend to agree,still don't get this two defensive midfielder's crap at home,we will never control a game playing this way.

Am I mistaken or is our home form pretty good this year?

If Razak was a trouble maker or whatever wouldn't Gus have sent him back to Man City?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I hope he doesn't have any crazy parties this week, we need him for the next two games at least.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Middlesboro, 11 seasons out of last 13 in the Premiership

Albion, 0 seasons out of last 13 in the Premiership

We clearly should have dicked them by 4 or 5 clear goals, if only we had you as manager instead of Gus.

you must be deluded to believe that

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If we had a midfielder like that Bailey fella for Boro then there would be no need for two "defensive" midfields. Unfortunately we dont.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Gus missed a trick not having Razak on the bench. He could have replaced Bridcutt who was being absolutely owned and having his worst performance of the season - and stiffened our central midfield.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If we had a midfielder like that Bailey fella for Boro then there would be no need for two "defensive" midfields. Unfortunately we dont.

If I was going to make a criticism of the team, this would be it. The midfield always seems to be hamstrung because we feel need the to play two defensive midfielders in the centre at all times. It would be nice to have one of those central midfielders be more of an attacking playmaker.

This is not a dig at Bridcutt/Navarro or Sparrow all of whom have played very well this season, but I think this is one of the reasons we have failed to make the most of CMS. I'm looking forward to seeing Dicker back in the side as he can not only tackle but turn on a sixpence and play the ball forward with accuracy.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I was going to make a criticism of the team, this would be it. The midfield always seems to be hamstrung because we feel need the to play two defensive midfielders in the centre at all times. It would be nice to have one of those central midfielders be more of an attacking playmaker.

This is not a dig at Bridcutt/Navarro or Sparrow all of whom have played very well this season, but I think this is one of the reasons we have failed to make the most of CMS. I'm looking forward to seeing Dicker back in the side as he can not only tackle but turn on a sixpence and play the ball forward with accuracy.

CMS looked very good Vs Ipswich when Razak played so I tend to agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here