Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rather than moan about early leavers!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So ... you're a qualified bus driver, able to work in an industry that has vacancies all over the place. You can earn up to £13 an hour. BHAFC have six vacancies - but will only use your services on 25 occasions a year and then for only four hours a day. 100 hours work will pay you £1,300 a year.

Still interested?

Or do you go for an alternative employer?

Probably plenty of underused 8-seater taxis and minibuses in the area. Work out a deal with the club whereby the driver gets a fixed fiver per passenger to take them back into town, sort of along the lines of the Turkish dolmus business model, and that would be a sure fire winner. Just needs a bit of imagination and some space cleared that is currently reserved for private cars.

probably plenty of underused 8-seater taxis and minibuses in the area. Work out a deal with the club whereby the driver gets a fixed fiver per passenger to take them back into town, sort of along the lines of the turkish dolmus business model, and that would be a sure fire winner. Just needs a bit of imagination and some space cleared that is currently reserved for private cars.

Its all down to licencing laws,ph would have to be pre-booked and bf is on lewes side of the boundary,it would be helpful if they could put a rank near the stadium just the other side of the tunnel near falmer school would be good,even a little cab office for ph.:moo:

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
I have 2 seasons tickets and I take each of my three kids in turn. I don't stay behind for a pint, because the kids would be bored, and partly because I have to drive back from Polegate station. We leave just before the end because I want to avoid the kids being caught in the 'squeeze' at the end. Last night I timed it wrong, and we couldn't get into the station until the 1002 train was due, but when it did come there was no problem getting on, and we got a seat easily.

I think the 'clicker' system is working and it does prevent too much chaos on the platform for the 3 coach trains. It's inevitable there is going to be some congestion, but I think the club are trying different options to get fans away as quickly as possible. Not sure what will happen when the crowds go up to 28 000, or there are unexpected cancellations though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here