Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers v East Stirling SFA cup,odds.

FORDY

Aug 29, 2006
CITY OF DUNBLANE
I will refer the matter to our good friend and BHAlba Fordy MBE... for a response :shrug:

Greetings from The Peoples Republic of East Stirlingshire. I can confirm that the gang are still in fine form and alive and well. Waiting for the ticket details for the Rangers game and looking forward to meeting the other side of the Old Firm in the next round!! I am told its worth about £200,000 plus to the club for that single game. Thats the running costs for about 3 to 4 years in real terms. Still in the party mood after the draw last week!

Hope to see the Albas and any other Albion fans at that game and always welcome at Firs Park. The bar opens around 12!

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
I am coming up from Brighton to witness East Stirlingshires routine victory at Ibrox with a couple of others. Name your pre-match public house and we shall be there. A small gathering of Albion should turn a few heads don't you think!?

We'll post on here for you nearer the time.

East Stirling "Albion" ... I'm confused already. :D

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
Greetings from The Peoples Republic of East Stirlingshire. I can confirm that the gang are still in fine form and alive and well. Waiting for the ticket details for the Rangers game and looking forward to meeting the other side of the Old Firm in the next round!! I am told its worth about £200,000 plus to the club for that single game. Thats the running costs for about 3 to 4 years in real terms. Still in the party mood after the draw last week!

Hope to see the Albas and any other Albion fans at that game and always welcome at Firs Park. The bar opens around 12!

Welcome to NSC Fordy. Let me know when the date and ticket details are finalised....

Forth Valley Albas on NSC rock!! :banana::blush:

Even GT posts here occasionally .. as Albaman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here