Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers in Fifa 13...

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just seen a tweet from EASports, saying they can confirm Rangers will be in FIFA 13.

Where's the logic in that??? Surely that means they'll add the 3 other Scottish divisions.

Yet again, big clubs this big clubs that.

Dec 29, 2011
It probably cost very little to add in the three leagues, but I agree big teams are given president over other teams in the game.

edit: Doh! Forgot about rest of world

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I couldn't really give a stuff, they'll just be included in the 'other' category along with Galatasaray and some of the Russian teams.

The one thing that does bother me about big team/player bias in EA world is that if a player was once good they'll saty good for ever as long as they play for a 'big' team. Like Kaka will still be one of the best players but in real life he's now fat and shit.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I couldn't really give a stuff, they'll just be included in the 'other' category along with Galatasaray and some of the Russian teams.

The one thing that does bother me about big team/player bias in EA world is that if a player was once good they'll saty good for ever as long as they play for a 'big' team. Like Kaka will still be one of the best players but in real life he's now fat and shit.

Hahahaha the bit about Kaka made me chuckle. its so true.

D

Deleted member 18477

Like Kaka will still be one of the best players but in real life he's now fat and shit.

What is it with these brazlians! They all get fat towards the end of their career! Not after like most players!

Fat Ronaldo, fat ronaldinho, fat kaka, fat Adriano...

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
What is it with these brazlians! They all get fat towards the end of their career! Not after like most players!

Fat Ronaldo, fat ronaldinho, fat kaka, fat Adriano...

Adriano's always been pretty fat tbh. But yes, I agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here