Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rangers Celtic match !!!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Should have been a relative walk in the park for Celtic with Rangers trying to spoil the party but now Rangers 1 up and Celtic have had a man sent off!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
monkey1.gif

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Think the Amex needs to watch the footage of the home fans, that's how you support the home team, all 3 stands rocking. Makes us look pretty average.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Think the Amex needs to watch the footage of the home fans, that's how you support the home team, all 3 stands rocking. Makes us look pretty average.

The wanker with the wig wouldn't allow it.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Great scenes indeed. Superb home support from Rangers and yet again they get one over the old enemy. Neil Lennon, in 'revert to true character' form stated that the referee was biased and then blamed Scotland for all Celtic's woes? He is an absolute baw-bag of the highest order. Throughout the whole sad Ibrox affair McCoist has conducted himself with true grace and stature; yersterday cuilminating in individually shaking the hands of all the Celtic players as they left the pitch.
What now for Lennon? In keeping with the other low life representatives at Parkhead, they will give him a contract extension. After the week that football has had on a variety of fronts, you would have thought he would have kept his big gob shut!

Only one bigotted club in Glasgow and it is the green and white one!

TNBA

TTF

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Great scenes indeed. Superb home support from Rangers and yet again they get one over the old enemy. Neil Lennon, in 'revert to true character' form stated that the referee was biased and then blamed Scotland for all Celtic's woes? He is an absolute baw-bag of the highest order. Throughout the whole sad Ibrox affair McCoist has conducted himself with true grace and stature; yersterday cuilminating in individually shaking the hands of all the Celtic players as they left the pitch.
What now for Lennon? In keeping with the other low life representatives at Parkhead, they will give him a contract extension. After the week that football has had on a variety of fronts, you would have thought he would have kept his big gob shut!

Only one bigotted club in Glasgow and it is the green and white one!

TNBA

TTF
I don't have any affiliations either way but taking a wild guess I say you fairly obviously do ??? - can't be doing with bigotry from any direction but to suggest there's none at rangers is laughable

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I don't have any affiliations either way but taking a wild guess I say you fairly obviously do ??? - can't be doing with bigotry from any direction but to suggest there's none at rangers is laughable

Exactly. As bad as each other.

Enjoyed the game though, wasn't a dirty game at all so 3 red cards wasn't a true reflection.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
They were playing CELTIC, FFS, in a game that would have given Celtic the title if they had lost.

I'll bet I could cherry pick 5 games at the Amex this season where the atmosphere was better than, say, Rangers v St Johnstone. I'm not saying Rangers' support is fairweather, but you do need a sense of perspective!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here