Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Random Crap (and Posh Spice)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
IMG_20240728_154507.jpg

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The OP title intrigued me and the picture made me laugh but also made me wonder what on earth goes on in your mind!😂

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Reminds me of one of those games we played as a kid, lots of various things on a tray given 2 mins to memorise then the tray is taken away and try to remember what was on there. Probably has a name........maybe I should start that again to see how the dimentia is coming along!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I had that jigsaw as well. I remember the tin lid went a bit rusty very quickly.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reminds me of one of those games we played as a kid, lots of various things on a tray given 2 mins to memorise then the tray is taken away and try to remember what was on there. Probably has a name........maybe I should start that again to see how the dimentia is coming along!
Was it a duck?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A regular round on Richard Osmans House Of Games

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I played that recently. The only thing I remembered was the tray.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here