Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Random Albion Spottings.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Glenn Murray... getting into a black BMW, driven by his missus(?) outside the Greedy Squid (or whatever its called) Thai restaurant in Hove.

Gary Dicker... in the queue for the Post Office in WHSmiths Churchill Square.

How DARE they have a social life while the team is still in the bottom half of the table. :angry:

:smile:

D

Deleted User X18H

Players in, 'doing every day mundane things in and around town they represent' shock!!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I find all this a bit distasteful and 'big brother'. We saw what happened when Dickinson got caught out.

You may be dropping your own players in the shit. Here is a fictitious example.

"Murray has a courtesy car that only he is allowed and insured to drive. But, its now recorded on here that his woman was seen driving it. Get my point?"

D

Deleted User X18H

I find all this a bit distasteful and 'big brother'. We saw what happened when Dickinson got caught out.

You may be dropping your own players in the shit. Here is a fictitious example.

"Murray has a courtesy car that only he is allowed and insured to drive. But, its now recorded on here that his woman was seen driving it. Get my point?"

What ? Re Dickinson I expect some attention seeker tipped off the news team at the Argus when he......or she, had a monthly meeting with them.

So if we see Albion players walking , driving, staggering or hopscotching around Brighton and Hove it should remain a secret should it?

Albion players are in a massively privileged positions and should act responsibly and if they don't, and get caught out its a lesson learnt. Think Adam Virgo he is the model professional and Albion captain

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Adam El Abd in Primark, about a year ago. Nodded to him. I had just sold him in Football Manager the night before...

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
My son bumped into Gus last night about 10.30 on Brighton seafront and he said he was with another guy with curly hair (I guess that was Taricco or whatever his name is). He approached him and Gus gave him the time of day and even put his arm around him... Made my boy's night...Thanks Gus!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
My son bumped into Gus last night about 10.30 on Brighton seafront and he said he was with another guy with curly hair (I guess that was Taricco or whatever his name is). He approached him and Gus gave him the time of day and even put his arm around him... Made my boy's night...Thanks Gus!

Not near Dukes Mound I hope?

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
i expect they were all tucked up on bed last night by about 10.30pm

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
I've clocked Bennett and A.Davies leaving the Albion shop.
Also Sam Rents in Digital just so you know he wasn't out with Albion lads.
Same with Joe Gatting in Walkabout.
If you wanna know about relationships HseagullsH is your man :thumbsup:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I saw nicky in his car just yesterday. I gave him a little wink, he gave me a little nod and i clambered in and we made love... OH what a day.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well Jimmy Mac was at my little sisters school as i picked her up earlier in the week, said hello and asked him when he hoped to back in the team, said if im lucky charlton.

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
Gordon Smith walked onto my ship(hms glasgow) in 1996,whilst in Glasgow.
I told him, my nan could've stuck that in.

Bibbed at Danny Cullip at the petrol station at Offham yesterday as he filled up his Range Rover. He waved as I drove by or at least it looked like a wave?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here