Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

rami shaaban

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He has been playing all season I think.

Quality keeper until he broke his leg. When he came to us, he hadn't played anything for a long time, so I assume he has recaptured some of his previous form. I thought Sweden had a lot of keepers, but Uncle Buck seemed to think they didn't. Think he might be right there.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we never saw the best of the ram

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
That reminds me that I must put that bet on Sweden finishing bottom of the group.

12/1

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sat next to him at the dinner last year. I was afraid of the manly stature of a number of our men, but he had a loose top with a gappy neck the size of a snooker table's orderly triangle.
He told me about working with madman Lehmann and had regular coffees with Ljungberg in West Hampstead.
I liked him. He was nervous and nice. Just what i want to be.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
I only saw him once at the withdean and he looked very dodgy. No doubt he will have a blinder against England if he plays.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Albion Dan said:
He was the worst goalkeeper since the Rust to stand in front of the Albion sticks.

A tad unfair maybe? Rust did have some good performances. Unfortunately he is remembered for the Orient game at the Goldstone where he was utter utter shite.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Albion Dan said:
He was the worst goalkeeper since the Rust to stand in front of the Albion sticks.
Not sure about that, he replaced Yelldell remember.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Albion Dan said:

walton
yelldell
peterson
jones
packham
flitney
royce

i think he was quite good in comparison to some of them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here