Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rallying call for Falmer & This Season

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes, let's demonstrate our feelings at the Lib Dem conference and yes, let's do all we can to win the by-election...but on a day-to-day basis something that every fan can do is just to keep supporting the club!

Lewes want our fans and board to let our heads drop, stop caring and basically give up but they reckon without us being the best fans in the country: we have to prove that we are!

We've been through this for years and one more season of pure unadulterated support for the club is a MUST to beat those LDC scumbags and Baker.

Want to beat them? Just turn up and support us! No matter what your feelings on the board, the manager, the team etc etc, just pay your money, take your seat and give it all for the club.

In less than 12 months the future of the club WILL have been decided, but until then we must not let Lewes win...we MUST fight. Sometimes the easiest and most effective way of doing this is just turning up in numbers and showing that we will not be defeated.

We are Brighton, Super Brighton and if we are together we will win.

Big Love, the fake

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well said Fakey :clap:
I'm looking forward to this season like a dentist appointment, but f*** it. I'll be there.

I always am.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well said Fake :clap:

Fans united will never be defeated, show your support for the boys

:clap2: :clap2:

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Sir I applaud you . Damn fine sentiment.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
:clap: :clap:

We all may not agree on certain things on here, but altogether we are a potent force and one not one so easily defeated!!

Bring it on:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :albion: :albion: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here