Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio 1's playlist SUCKS

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
For the third time today I'm listening to Jamie T, I've heard Just Jack about four times as well as The View.

Talk about overkill.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
virgin radio is the way forward:bowdown: :bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
For the third time today I'm listening to Jamie T, I've heard Just Jack about four times as well as The View.

Talk about overkill.

I saw The View's video on telly last night for the first time. Is the lad in it really the singer? He looks about 11.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Scotty Mac said:
virgin radio is the way forward:bowdown: :bowdown:

I used to like Pete and Geof in their early days but they got a bit tired towards the end...

People calling in with their pets was hilarious!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
tedebear said:
I used to like Pete and Geof in their early days but they got a bit tired towards the end...

People calling in with their pets was hilarious!

i think its great - good music, and a load of games that are actually interesting, especially on the evening show when the game changes each week and is generally something completely ridiculous - such as "dutch courage", phoning someone dutch and asking them what the most courageous thing they have done is:clap:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Chris Evans in good on Radio 2 in the evenings - except Fridays as the music is picked by the listeners and his listeners (except me of course) must be musicall challenged!! :lol:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
Re: Re: Radio 1's playlist SUCKS

hans kraay fan club said:
I saw The View's video on telly last night for the first time. Is the lad in it really the singer? He looks about 11.

and they're sweaties

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Virgin Radio is far superior to Radio1, 2 and Southern FM. Between them they have a play list of about 4 songs. 3 of them are Mika!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Theres a girl on Radio 1 that I just cannot understand, a weird accent from god knows where....even if I sit on top of the radio and attempt to listen to every word, I only end up catching 1 in 5....

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The View are like 18 and that from Dundee innit.

1 Xtra is the way forward.

tedebear said:
Sadly and more tellingly I've moved to Radio 2!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

Why so sad? Radio 2 is excellent, often with far more knowledge of what they play, more prepared to speak it, and with a variety of better music to be heard.

Stick to radio 2 and be glad you did - until 1 pull their socks up.

I wondered if I'd become my parents just because I now preferred 2 - but it is simply better all round.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
NMH said:
What are their co-ordinates Spock?

its available on fm around the london area on 105.8, or on 1215 am

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

1 Xtra is the way forward.

Sorry, I like my bitches and hoes seperate from my music thanks, so I'll be avoiding 1 Xtra...

Radio 1 is like 2fm here used to be, until 2fm got worse :(

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I've been listening to radio 5 recently and quite enjoy it. Simon Mayo is good on a friday afternoon as rounds up all the sports news in the first hour and a half and the last hour he talks about films

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here