Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Radio 1 Live in Ibiza

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm thinking about going to Ibiza at the end of September and early Octoberm never been before but we want to get somewhere a bit more chilled but close to the centre, any recommendations? And is it still lively then?

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
I'm thinking about going to Ibiza at the end of September and early Octoberm never been before but we want to get somewhere a bit more chilled but close to the centre, any recommendations? And is it still lively then?

iv just got back from a 2 week stay in Ibiza and loved it soo much iv booked another 5days for mid september. this will be my 4th trip there in the last 12months (staying at Ibiza Rocks hotel each time)

FYI - Closing parties around 22nd September

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
did you stay there? it looks sooo nice!!

Hm, we were thinking ou getting there for the 26, but maybe better to get there for the 23/22?

Not massive dance music fans but we just wanted a beach holiday with decent nightlife so if there's still stuff going on after the 26 not really bothered.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
did you stay there? it looks sooo nice!!

Noooo, if I could afford it I would. Last year I stayed in the Hotel Bora bora which is a 5 min walk up the beach. Personally I much prefer that side of the island to San An which is a bit chavvy (bar Cafe del Mar, Mambo and Ibiza rocks)

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester

Stay somewhere like Talamanca which is a bit quieter but next to Ibiza Town and only 10 mins in a cab from Playa Den Bossa. Plenty of big closing parties last week of september. Just got back 2 weeks ago...love it out there, just avoid the west end area of san Antonio and you cant go far wrong. Its not cheap though in the big clubs and some of the bars...take a few quid!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here