Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

R.i.p.my dear old dad a supporter since 1938

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
my dear old dad passed away saturday morning,after a short illness,he had been a season ticket holder since the 60s and a regular since his own father took him in 1938,he was listening to the burnley game on friday in hospital,and said why doesnt poyet play wingers lol.he lived and breathed the albion and sussex ccc.it was a great comfort too me that he made it to the amex,and saw every home game up too the southampton game,so glad we stuffed them 3 nil :amex:he knows that me and his other 2 sons will carry on goin with his granchildren and generations to come ,he told me to keep the faith and that we will beat west ham in the playoffs and get to the prem,rest in peace old man up the albion x

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
RIP- having lost my mother a few years ago i know what it's like-|I feel for you.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
RIP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
RIP

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
my dear old dad passed away saturday morning,after a short illness,he had been a season ticket holder since the 60s and a regular since his own father took him in 1938,he was listening to the burnley game on friday in hospital,and said why doesnt poyet play wingers lol.he lived and breathed the albion and sussex ccc.it was a great comfort too me that he made it to the amex,and saw every home game up too the southampton game,so glad we stuffed them 3 nil :amex:he knows that me and his other 2 sons will carry on goin with his granchildren and generations to come ,he told me to keep the faith and that we will beat west ham in the playoffs and get to the prem,rest in peace old man up the albion x
very sad news . god bless your dad glad he got to see us in our new home.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Condolences to you and family.
RIP

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Thoughts are with you skintman.

The best thing we can do for our nearest and dearest that have passed away is carry on some of their traditions in their name. In this case, I'm sure he will be proud that you will continue flying the blue and white flag.

RIP

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
My condolencies from the 'other side'. RIP.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
RIP. Another Brighton fan gets his season ticket for The Amex In The Sky.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Sad loss for your family the Albion and Sussex, hope we can all get a chance to follow them for years to come like your dad. What were his best moments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here