Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quick question about loyalty points

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can someone just enlighten me as to how points could have accumulated thus far

I have purchased gillingham and spurs but burglar bill match I paid on the gate. I think i have only gained 20 points. ...??? Cheers

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
20 points for Gills. Nothing for any of the others.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
No, the 30 points are for 1901 members only, hence the 1280 and 1030 point booking periods for Portsmouth tickets.

WallyBanana

Jan 5, 2007
Haywards Heath
I had 100 points and now have 1280. I have purchased tickets for my 2 family members (3 tickets in total) for the Spurs match and also 2 tickets for the Gills game. Does it mean I get the other 2 people points as I paid for them? As they are still stuck on 1000 points....

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
I had 100 points and now have 1280. I have purchased tickets for my 2 family members (3 tickets in total) for the Spurs match and also 2 tickets for the Gills game. Does it mean I get the other 2 people points as I paid for them? As they are still stuck on 1000 points....

No. Each person accumulates their own points. So we have now confirmed you could have only got 20 points extra so far. You are likely looking at your stop up points which are totally different

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
20 for Tottenham
20 for Gills
10 for Portsmouth

I certainly have not received 20 points for the spurs game.

Wallybanana - Top up points are to do with your spending at the club shop and on beers etc on your smartcard. These will essentially give you cashback.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here