Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions for Russell Slade...

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
Hi everyone

I'm in the studio right now waiting for Mr Slade, who is the guest on the next official Albion Podcast.

Any questions you would like me to pose? He's in from 2:30pm to 3pm. So reply before then! And obviously make them polite...

Stephen

D

Deleted User X18H

Has he got any Laundry or Hotel expenses to give to DK??

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I have been impressed with the positivity and fight you have shown since joining us. Do you feel the players share your positivity and desire?

And

Is it your aim to secure a long term contract with the club whatever the outcome come may?

And.....
Should we be relegated to the basement division and should you stay as Manager would you be happy to accommodate Nicky Forster in a player coach role so that he can obtain necessary coaching badges. This has been suggested by many fans and he himself has expressed a desire to make the move to coaching/management?

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
If we go down will you consider staying on as BHAFC manager if the post is offered, after all the squad is one you inherited not one you chose.

Do you like the Theatre of Trees?

oh and good luck, we need it!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Have you been able to put your finger on the key reasons for the under-performance this season, both with individuals and the team as a whole?

Or do you believe we have done as well as this group of players could reasonably have achieved ?

If it has been an under-achievement ... what do you need to do to fix it?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Firstly Welcome to brighton,i understand you have had only a few games to get to know the squad you dont have to name names obviously but in your honest opinion do you think the players are giving you a 100%? ive seen all bar one of the games under your management and in my humble opinion i think they are trying, but they seem to either not trust each other or have not the confidence in their teamates as they should,do you think being a loan player gives you a sense of well im not really part of the team? i just do not understand how all season on paper a team that should be up or therabouts in league one,but we are facing relegation,from what you have seen can you put your finger on why we cant string a few results together ? Cheers and all the best for the rest of the season and hopefully next in league 1. Tay

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Are you a fan of the loan system or do you think that in some way the number of loan players at Brighton this season has undermined the team spirit at the club due to players not playing for 'their' club? Nobody questions that they are trying their best but, at the end of the day, if we get relegated they just go back to their own club and do not suffer the consequences of relegation that our own players do.
All the best for the rest of the season.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here