Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Questions About Tickets On Sale

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Thinking of doing something Silly and jumping on a train down to Brighton tomorrow morning, Couple of questions.

1) How many tickets are still left?
2) What time does the shop open tomorrow
3) Can You imagine I would be depriving any brighton fans of tickets If I was to get one?
4) Are the tickets on sale from the shop down from the station?

Normally wouldn't be a problem but I am meant to be at Kingsmeadow processing season ticket applications for AFC Wimbledon but if all goes well I might not be too late :)

Cheers everyone, I would look on the official site but I dont have a premier TV log on and ideally wouldn't want to register for one if you kind people can help me out :lolol:

Cheers

Paul R

AFC Wimbledon & Brighton & Hove Albion
Fans United
Falmer 4 All

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
paul_AFC_Wimbledon said:
Thinking of doing something Silly and jumping on a train down to Brighton tomorrow morning, Couple of questions.

Sorry I read that as "thinking of doing something silly and jumping under a train to Brighton tomrrow." :jester:

I believe tickets are still on sale from the ticket office(just down from the station.)

You might deprive a Chelsea fan of a ticket so go for it.

1.There are quite a few of tickets left, anywhere between 2 or 3,000 if we can make any sense of the figures bandied about on here.

2.They will be on sale from the shop in Queens Rd down from the station.

3.I think the ticket office opens at 9 and will be open until 5.30.

4.Quite frankly I doubt you will be depriving a hardocre brighton fan of a ticket, so get in there, glad to have you aboard.

Nemo

Nov 23, 2003
BN2
went to the shop last night, They had about 3000 left :angry:.they are open untill 5.30. Saturday. Get down there and buy your tickets and have a weekend you will never forget. Good luck.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
You certainly won't be depriving any Albion fans of a ticket mate. Those bastards on Ebay are already doing that!!!!!:angry: :censored:

You'll be there for a great day out, cheering on the boys in blue. That's all that counts.
:clap: :clap:

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Stage 1 - Complete Just purchased my train ticket From Padding ton on the 10:00 and back on the 18:25 - I will have My AFC Shirt and Fans United t-shirt on Sunday.

And Hope I can pick up some falmer postcards coz I know loads of Wombles that will want to send them off

:falmer:

Paul R
AFC Wimbledon and Brighton & Hove Albion - Fans United

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
paul_AFC_Wimbledon said:
Stage 1 - Complete Just purchased my train ticket From Padding ton on the 10:00 and back on the 18:25 - I will have My AFC Shirt and Fans United t-shirt on Sunday.

And Hope I can pick up some falmer postcards coz I know loads of Wombles that will want to send them off

Paul R
Fantastic Stuff! :clap: :clap: :clap:

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
Above my bed I have a book shelf and along with all my Dons stuff I have two brilliant books 1) Build a Bonfire and 2) Copy number 3258 of More Than 90 Minutes and on page 143 (Fans United page) I have a quote - "Thanks for One Of The Best Footballing Days Of My Life" - Anyway see you all Sunday people :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
paul_AFC_Wimbledon said:

Paul R
Look out for an Albion fan getting on the tube at Wimbledon Park at around 8.30am. That'll be me.

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
paul_AFC_Wimbledon said:
Yer Paddington Departure so due to arrive at 12:08 so should arrive with time to spare :D

Hope you have a reserved seat or you might not get on!!

According to the train company:angry:

paul_AFC_Wimbledon

May 20, 2004
I'm Going To Cardiff

Evening Everyone, got to the shop at 08:00 this morning didnt open until 09:30 so went and sat on the beech for 30 minutes went in got My ticket :D Block U6 Row 30 Seat 1. Also got a Millinneuium nice stadium t-shirt.

Thanks to everyone advise on here and well looking forward to tomorrow now.

Also Hi to the lady the other side of the counter that said Hi saw your message on NSC.

See you all tomorrow

Paul R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here