Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question about the Falmer site?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
This may be a question for Natterjck or Jack straw:

I was planning on taking my old man up to Falmer before the match on Saturday to have a look around at the progress. Are you actually allowed on site to look about or will it all be locked up on Saturday?

I know the site is surrounded by the blue fencing so can you only really see above this or is there anyway to have a good look about?

Ta

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I imagine its like all building sites, only authorised people allowed, Jack Straw takes his photos from the fence up a ladder

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There are large square holes in the blue fence that give a very good view of all the action; it's well worth going along.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It is surrounded by tall blue fencing, but they have a few "viewing holes" cut into them so you can look through and see whats going on.

WELL worth a vistit.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Take a hard hat and pretend to be staff innit.

Im sure you have one Wilko as the construction worker being your favourite Village People member...

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Ta for the advice, think I will go up there on Saturday then. I drive past it most days and as brilliant as Mr.Straw's photos are, there is nothing like seeing it up close and personal.

D

Deleted User X18H

If you got the bus that goes to Stanmer Park 78 I think or the 25 you can have a good gawp at the site !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here