Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qpr's Time Wasting Fans!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Am i the only one who was pissed off with their time wasting tactics?

No ball boys employed by QPR, so everytime it went into the crowd on Sat some twat even in the first row, made a real deal of holding on to the ball and then when the Albion player taking the throw asked for it they laughed and tossed it backwards or sideways with a feigned "oops silly me".

Tossers!:censored:

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Yeah it pissed me off to f***ing London dickheads, their team did there best to cheat the whole 90 mins as well. Ironic that Ainsworth tried the whole of the first half to get El-Abd sent off and in one go McShane got Gallen sent for an early bath! :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
METALMICKY said:

No ball boys employed by QPR, so everytime it went into the crowd on Sat some twat even in the first row, made a real deal of holding on to the ball and then when the Albion player taking the throw asked for it they laughed and tossed it backwards or sideways with a feigned "oops silly me".

And we would have done exactly the same too if the boot was on the other foot.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
MattewEdwards ShinPads said:
Yeah it pissed me off to f***ing London dickheads, their team did there best to cheat the whole 90 mins as well. Ironic that Ainsworth tried the whole of the first half to get El-Abd sent off and in one go McShane got Gallen sent for an early bath! :clap2:

London dickheads?! You are a bitter bloke for a youngun arent you Mattew? :lolol: :lol:

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
METALMICKY said:

Perhaps you should be slightly more upset with the muppet in the lower tier in the away end who did something similar to Jones in the second half ... you were 1-0 down at the time. :thud:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here