Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qpr

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
In the club shop yesterday and they are now accepting postal applications for Loftus Road. Get to it people!

Vicar

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I hope they move it to 12 kick off. Probably end up kicking on through NYE so an earlier kick off might see me awake at 12.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Vicar! said:
In the club shop yesterday and they are now accepting postal applications for Loftus Road.

A stadium like that must be pretty expensive for the ordinary fan though, surely?

Could we move it to Withdean?

etc etc.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hope they move it to 12 kick off.

Are you JOKING?

The most ill I've ever been at a football match was that game on new year's day 2001 which kicked off at 12. Darren Freeman scored, and I think we won, but it was still SADISTIC TORTURE HELL.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I hope they move it to 12 kick off. Probably end up kicking on through NYE so an earlier kick off might see me awake at 12.

The problem is, although I will be hungover, if they make it midday, all we will do is get to the pub at opening, have pints and chasers and go on the piss afterwards.

At least as a 3pm KO, it means a steady stream of pints to clear the hangover (having got to the pub at opening), a couple of hours to sober up at the football and then on the piss afterwards.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Sounds like you've done that before!

:drink:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I think you're all just an example of what's wrong with the British attitude towards alcohol.

:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Are you JOKING?

The most ill I've ever been at a football match was that game on new year's day 2001 which kicked off at 12. Darren Freeman scored, and I think we won, but it was still SADISTIC TORTURE HELL.
didn't we lose to southend that game 2-0

(first game i missed at the withdean , i was in Paris :( )

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

The entire crowd was ill that day - the first time ever that groaning has actually constituted positive support for the team!!

:lolol:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Are you JOKING?

That was New Years day 2000.Darren Freeman scored the first goal (in English Football)of the new Millenium and we won 4-2 against Exeter with Lorenzo Pinamonte scoring twice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here