Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Going apeshit with their cash. When did they sign Esteban Cambiasso??? Now Julio Cesar from Inter and Stephen M'Bia......If they were in CL then I could sort of understand, but they're lower mid table.

VERY risky tactics, could make Poor Pompey look like small beer if it goes wrong

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
They've got a top 6 class squad, they should be up there but they won't be.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
3/4 of their starting 11 probably have never played together it's mad. If they go down surely they are well and truly in the shit?

They'll go bang in a way we've never seen the like of. Quite frightening from where we're sat, but that said I bet QPR fans are wetting themselves with excitement. As I'm sure we would be if we were in their shoes, even though we wouldn't ever admit it!!!!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
with all the money being thrown about at QPR, im sure it wont be long before Arry takes over. Mark Hughes is the most over rated manager in the Premier League

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
Is it any surprise with Mark Hughes in charge? A bit of a reputation of being a loose cannon in the transfer market.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
with all the money being thrown about at QPR, im sure it wont be long before Arry takes over. Mark Hughes is the most over rated manager in the Premier League

Arry will be licking his lips for the QPR job with them throwing money around like that.

This transfer window will be nothing compared to the next with him at the QPR helm.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They're just buying a bunch of mercenaries by the looks of it, not the sort that are in for the long haul and be part of the building process that produces a team that will really challenge. Quite different to Man City who although they splashed it around you could see the intent and it made some sort of sense ... what QPR are doing makes no sense to me at all.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
You talk some tripe. Harry Redknapp over rated? A man who took Spurs from bottom of the Premier League to A Chapions League Quater Final. Yeh, he is well shit

With the money he spent, I would have been disappointed with anything less!!!! Far happier with a chequebook in his hand.

D

Deleted member 18477

'Arry will be next QPR boss! Get your bets on now!

I give Mark Hughes till October max!

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
With the money he spent, I would have been disappointed with anything less!!!! Far happier with a chequebook in his hand.

Might want to do your research before you talk rubbish. His net transfer spend at Spurs whilst he was there was -£4,550,000 with an average of -£1,137,500 each season. He didn't do what City, Chelsea, QPR et al are doing in spending cash without balancing the books.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here