Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR Season ticket prices

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Bloody hell. That rise is eye watering. Quite a few fans will be priced out leaving more tickets for corporate prawn sarnie eaters no doubt.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It makes you wonder how much ours would increase if we got there.

D

Deleted member 18477

paid £460 for next season. that would mean id pay £644. i'd prob pay it for 1 season but not sure if i could afford that when i have more commitments and especially as everything else in life keeps going up and up in price! Let's hope if we go up the prices dont rise that steeply!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
It's frightening just how little some owners think of the fans. The premiership is just getting ridiculous now. It's hard enough for a working man/woman who has two kids to support their local team, only to be kicked in the face, now that their team has been promoted.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
i bet they will be moaning if they fail to spend money on new players and get relegated by Xmas though, works both ways

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Considering the wealth of the people who own the club and the massive increase in tv money the QPR fans should tell them to shove it. If they pay up they merely accept that it is ok for them to be ripped off in such a shameless fashion. What a disgrace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Didn't we get promised that the new stadium ST prices would be frozen for...3 years or something?

Anyone? Or did I imagine it?

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
It makes you wonder how much ours would increase if we got there.

Even if we don't get there I sense the current prices were an enticement to fill the ground. I would think our business plan would probably be based on the next 5 seasons. Given this I think there are 3 potential pricing structures for next (our 2nd) season

1. Relegated - probably a 5% increase
2. Stay in The Championship - probably a 15% increase
3. Promotion to The Premier League - who know's, I'm guessing 25%

Don't come shooting at me guys but this has always niggled me at the back of my mind and is purely a little guesswork

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Stay the same if we got relegated....not going to happen
Stay in Championship a 5% increase
Premier League 10% at most, countered by the 8k extra seats...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't we get promised that the new stadium ST prices would be frozen for...3 years or something?

Anyone? Or did I imagine it?

I might be wrong but I thought ST prices for 1901ers were fixed for a 5 year period , after which the price is determined for the next 5 years or something like that.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
That's horrendous.
What a kick in the teeth to the fans who have put up with so much when the club were struggling & didn't have a pot to piss in.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
well the owners are a bit short of cash you know . the 3 combined equal the 7th richest man in the world , briatore and ecclestone contribute a smidgen of that as Mittal in his own right is the 8th richest person alive , these people ultimately do not give a flying f*** about the fans

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
well the owners are a bit short of cash you know . the 3 combined equal the 7th richest man in the world , briatore and ecclestone contribute a smidgen of that as Mittal in his own right is the 8th richest person alive , these people ultimately do not give a flying f*** about the fans

Good point, but aren't they supposed to make the club self-sustainable? They could pump as much money as they want in like Abramovic, and pay exorbitant wages, and then f*** off in 2 years time leaving the club well and truly shafted

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Even if we don't get there I sense the current prices were an enticement to fill the ground. I would think our business plan would probably be based on the next 5 seasons. Given this I think there are 3 potential pricing structures for next (our 2nd) season

1. Relegated - probably a 5% increase
2. Stay in The Championship - probably a 15% increase
3. Promotion to The Premier League - who know's, I'm guessing 25%

Don't come shooting at me guys but this has always niggled me at the back of my mind and is purely a little guesswork

with the rolling monthly DD you start paying for the next seasons ticket in April. How are the club going to decide what season we'll be playing in in advance of the April start?

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Will push out many of the long-ssuffering and loyal fans who live in some of the poorer bits of West London.

Loftus Road is small, but why didn't the trillionaire owners use their £40m Sky PL money (per season) for acquisitions and increased PL wages?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
This madness must stop somewhere. I think £400+ is a ridiculous sum for a season ticket. An run of the mill, Championship/League One player should not be earning more than our Prime Minister (whether you think the PM does a decent job or not).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here