Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR - Lower Tier or Upper Tier

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ticket arrived here too. Upper tier, Block Y3, Row E.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
dunno, fatboy where our are seats?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Well just checked online bank account and the money has GONE :clap2:

So I'm hoping for a "sit where you like" scenario, if not then I'll just have to annoy the people I'm next too as by then I should be quite drunk :lolol: :drink: roll on the 17th

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
CrabtreeBHA said:
Well just checked online bank account and the money has GONE :clap2:

So I'm hoping for a "sit where you like" scenario, if not then I'll just have to annoy the people I'm next too as by then I should be quite drunk :lolol: :drink: roll on the 17th

'Sit where you like' won't work at QPR. Remember, they have the most cretinous stewards sin Chesterfield.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
i might wear my burberry and swap seats with people to really f*** up the old bill. tee hee.WE ARE BAD!

Inkerman

Sep 3, 2003
Berkshire
Anyone know what came out the enquiry into the heavy handed stewarding at the LDV game. I remember the reqest from MP for info but haven't heard anything else.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
The Timekeeper said:
:drink: Lower, Eat and drink loads before you get there as the catering is shite. The stewards and OB are a nightmare.

How do you know what tier you are in, I haven't given you your ticket yet. :lolol:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Easy 10 said:

Anyone know any decent pubs nearby ? Wouldn't mind catching the Liverpool v Newcastle match afterwards, it kicks off at 5.30.

See: http://www.sportspubs.co.uk

and look under Shepherds Bush or Hammersmith

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Row B lower

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Upper Tier
Block Y6, Row C, Seat 72
* Partially Obscured View* :censored: :censored: :angry: :censored: :shootself :eek: :nono: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO £20 for a f***ing ticket and a worse view than at withdean from the far reaches of the V stand.....f***!

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Lower!

Last time i was in the upper and a group of lads were in our seats they wouldn't move so we stood in the gang way. The police then asked as me to move. I refused, the police then told the group of lads to move who were in our seats, they wouldn't so they threatened to arreast me and made me sit in a shitty seat where I could hardly see. Hardly fair or logic aye!?!

So expect great policing again.

:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here