Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR - Lower Tier or Upper Tier

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
Never been to Loftus Road and have just received my ticket for the lower tier. Whats the lay out - are they both the same size? Also , how does the singing work - do both tiers sing together or can you not hear each other?. Recollections of previous trips gratefully received ..........

Sitting Room Only

Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere off the M1
Last Time we went in the league noone sang cause it was Boxing Day and a twelve O'clock kick off.

I've only been in the upper tier and foolishly have got tickets for there again even though you can't see the goalline:dunce:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Last time out I was in the lower tier. In fact in row 1 of the lower tier.

Despite Loftus Road being a good compact ground, I think it is difficult for two tiers of the same stand to co-ordinate a song.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm in the lower tier and have been each time I've been there.

Are we gonna have to stick to seat numbers for this one or will it be sit where you like.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
upper tier this time as i was for the ldv game,think the lower tier is better as your right on the pitch.whatever tier it is always a good atomsphere.

Robbo

Sitting Room Only said:
Last Time we went in the league noone sang cause it was Boxing Day and a twelve O'clock kick off.

I've only been in the upper tier and foolishly have got tickets for there again even though you can't see the goalline:dunce:

What the hell are you doing on here at this time? GOON! :jester:

Sitting Room Only

Jul 5, 2003
Somewhere off the M1
Lov-er-ly Weather for LIZARDS

2pm? I don't remember anything past 9.53am - Whoop Whoop

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
tinx said:
Are we gonna have to stick to seat numbers for this one or will it be sit where you like.

yeah whats the deal with this? I thought all away games are sit where you like but now I'm worried that I'll be on my own and nowhere near my friends :nono: :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
tinx said:

Last time I went for the Boxing Day game, the stewards bloody insisted everyone sat in their allocated seat.

Robbo

tinx said:

I reckon they will try and make us sit in our allocated seats. They can try i suppose. I suspect the stewards and OB will be heavy handed again as they always are when we travel to the big smoke!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the trouble is with our away scheme is that the chances of you getting next to your mate are f***ing slim! as everyone has to apply by post - by themsleves so the club dont know who wants to sit next to who...f***ing shit I say!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
CrabtreeBHA said:
the trouble is with our away scheme is that the chances of you getting next to your mate are f***ing slim! as everyone has to apply by post - by themsleves so the club dont know who wants to sit next to who...f***ing shit I say!

The clue is to apply together and then you'll receive tickets together.

I'm pretty sure QPR will try and enforce the 'sit in your allocated seat' policy. Of course, if everyone ignores it from the outset it becomes somewhat impractical to play a game of musical chairs with close to 3000 people.

Robbo

CrabtreeBHA said:

We always apply together, in the same envelope, and always get seated together. Thats what you lot should be doing, then everythings sweet as when matchday arrives!!!

I love BDOs!!! :love:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
If I'd of known that I would've, but I'm going up with Artois and the gang and hopefully TimSeagull if he applied :D

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lat time, we sat in our allocated seats, but then everyone was standing up for the 2nd half anyway, so we all met up and went and stood down the front behind the goal. Quite a few people were doing the same, so they pretty much gave up trying to stop it.

Anyone know any decent pubs nearby ? Wouldn't mind catching the Liverpool v Newcastle match afterwards, it kicks off at 5.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here