Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR – anyone got any ideas how to solve my dilemma?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I've just found out I can go on Saturday. :clap2:

I appreciate that's leaving it late in terms of getting a ticket in time, but I truly didn't think I'd be able to go until now.

However: the ticket office won't risk posting me a ticket (I live & work in London) so close to the day – I can only pick it up from the office in person. So despite the fact we have 1000 unsold seats, it looks like I've got no way of getting hold of one. :(

[I phoned QPR to see if they'd be willing to arrange something, but they just told me to ask Brighton to put my ticket on one of the supporters' coaches. (Which is an ok idea in principle, I suppose, but I don't know anyone in the supporters club to see if this can be done.)]

Anyone got any solutions? Ideally it would be great to find someone willing to pick up a paid-for ticket for me from the Brighton t/o and either:
– bring it up on the day, then I can meet them and collect, or
– send it registered mail

I'd happily stand them a pint or two for the favour, and obviously reimburse any postage costs etc.

Any (trustworthy ;) ) volunteers, or alternative solutions?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
wait til the day and hope they allow pay on the gate? :nono:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Someone will be able to pick it up for you.

Try ringing Liz Costa at the supporters club or Paul Camillin or someone like that.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I was told that all unsold tickets come up on the team bus (the day before match day) and that they are given back to the home club when the team arrives at the ground - e.g. 2-2½ hours before kick off. It is then the home club's decision whether to sell these tickets on the gate (often with BHA & Police advice considered).

I'd ring QPR Ticket office for advice ASAP.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Have you tried the ticket forum ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I can get to the ticket office this afternoon if you like, I can meet you outside Loftus Road.

PM me, but Im leaving work at 2 and wont be back.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I can get to the ticket office this afternoon if you like, I can meet you outside Loftus Road.

PM me, but Im leaving work at 2 and wont be back.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sorted now.

I pleaded again with our TO, and they are now arranging for my ticket to be held for me at the QPR office – which would have been fine in the first place, can't believe it took such a hoo-ha to arrrange it.

Cheers to everyone for the advice and offers of help, good to know you can rely on your fellow supporters!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here