Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Purely Hypothetical But... What's The Scent Most Likely To F*ck Up A Foxhound?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just a thought.

On Tuesday, if media reports are to be believed, the Countryside Alliance are planning on bringing somewhere between 2,000 and 20,000 foxhounds into Brighton town centre.

To quote an edit from today's Argus:

"As well as the risk of chaotic scenes, dog mess will be a problem... Their droppings carry diseases such as Toxocara, which can cause blindness in humans".

As they'll be congregating on the family-friendly Madeira Drive, I was just wondering what might be a list of cheaply and legally available substances which might f*** 'EM UP on the day? Nothing personal against the dogs and all that, but they're being introduced into a place where they don't belong by irresponsible owners, therefore they have to take the substances on the town's roads and pavements as they find them aye?

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What's the idea behind bringing the hounds? To piss me off even more??

f***ing TOFF wankers.

By observing how hunts operate, reading the available literature and with some lateral thinking, Hunt Saboteurs worked out that they could give hunted animals that extra bit of time to make good their escape from the jaws of the hounds, and on occasions render a whole day's hunting useless.

Using hunting horns in a similar manner to the huntsman, Saboteurs found they could take control of a pack or at least cause enough confusion for the quarry to slip away. Voice calls to attract the hounds or to fool the hunt staff into thinking their quarry has gone in another direction are extremely effective, as are cracking whips to send the hounds back off the scent line of an animal or away from road or railway lines.

Pungent lemon oil sprays are used if the path of the animal has been seen, which serve to mask the animal's scent and further delay the hounds progress. More recently, amplified tape recordings of a pack of hounds in full cry have been used to encourage the real pack of hounds away from the animal they are chasing and over to the Saboteurs, out of harms way.

Pungent lemon oil? Best we keep clear of the Body Shop, I guess.

Every time I've been in St James's Street late at night, I've seen foxes around. That might interest the hounds.

And amplified recordings of a pack of hounds in full cry could be interesting. Anyone know anyone with connections at the Zap Club?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It just shows up the tossers for the complete fuckwits they are. The Hounds will be charging around confused and distressed by people who care nothing about animal welfare even their own dogs.

Can I drive to this area Tuesday because the MG may be in 5th gear to run some of the morons down I am getting very angry.:angry: :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can somebody makes some banners up saying something like

Feck off back to your rural inbred villages , you are sad, murderous tossers and are not welcome in Brighton.

Then hang them from bridges on all routes to Brighton.

It seems the least we could do , be rude not to.

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
when they protested in westminister, a band played on a barge in the thames dressed as foxes playing

"Do you really want to hurt me"

QUALITTY!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I agree with aniseed.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I thought it was aniseed that put the hounds off. Of course, you do realise that when the hunts are done away with hundreds of foxhounds will have to be destroyed as they're not suitanble as pets.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I suppose there no chance the hunters could keep the dogs. No silly me, they have no use anymore ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gareth Glover said:
I suppose there no chance the hunters could keep the dogs. No silly me, they have no use anymore ???

That's exactly the point. These hunters are not animal lovers or anything of the sort.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
That's exactly the point. These hunters are not animal lovers or anything of the sort.

Country people have no sentimentality about animals whatsover.
If they are not useful then they don't get kept.
Even some of the horses will be got rid of. (a point I was trying to make on a previous thread :rolleyes: )

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
what are the bloodhounds going to do with a bunch of tossers prancing around horses

i'd put em all down

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here