Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in Pompey tommorrow yes's and no's !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Anyone know where all the Albion fans will be beering it up tommorrow folks just wanna know places to go and not to go.
Probably best to PM me on this one as we dont want all the Pompey 657 crew turning up do we !!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Find somewhere that looks nice. Presumably one that doesn't say "home fans only" or have a load of thugs in Pompey shirts standing outside smoking. Go on in and enjoy a few beers.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
From what i have heard the 657 will have there hands full tomorrow without having to resort to worrying scarfers.

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
A few of us Horsham boys are dropping off in Chichester, loads of pubs and about 25 mins from Fratton and to posh for the 657 boys !!!

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Find somewhere that looks nice. Presumably one that doesn't say "home fans only" or have a load of thugs in Pompey shirts standing outside smoking. Go on in and enjoy a few beers.

Don't think "thugs" tend to turn up in replica shirts tbh. :ascarf:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
A few of us Horsham boys are dropping off in Chichester, loads of pubs and about 25 mins from Fratton and to posh for the 657 boys !!!

Exactly what my group are doing too. Usually a good number meet here and always a great laugh. I wouldn't touch pompey or fratton, not due to hassle but the place is a f***ing hole.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Don't think "thugs" tend to turn up in replica shirts tbh. :ascarf:

Ok, swap shits for pin badges or whatever. The point was that it's not hard to work out whether a pub at an away game is a good idea or not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fratton is a tragic, rat-infested HOVEL, so I'll just bypass that, stay on the train for a couple more stops and hop off at Gunwharf Quays. A quick mince down to the Old Customs House for some beerage and grub, then back on the train to the shithole for the match.

Snorted.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Fratton is a tragic, rat-infested HOVEL, so I'll just bypass that, stay on the train for a couple more stops and hop off at Gunwharf Quays. A quick mince down to the Old Customs House for some beerage and grub, then back on the train to the shithole for the match.

Snorted.

This sounds like a good idea, although I like the Chichester idea as well....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Getting the 10.33 from Brighton to Chichester. The prob leave about 1.30 to get to Fratton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here