Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in London with Italian Sky Sports

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Anybody know of any boozers with this package (or similar) in London, as a potential destination on Saturday? I know they exist but was hoping some London seagulls may have suggestions.

Please don't suggest I go to the game instead - clearly that's not possible for me this weekend.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And anyone know of any for definite in Brighton?

I think The World's End advertises that it has Sky Italia...

bethnalgreenblue

Feb 9, 2011
Bethnal Green, London
it's not a pub, but you might try the Italia Uno cafe at 91 Charlotte Street, near Tott Court Rd. they've got a couple of decent sized TVs, always full of italians watching serie a at the weekend. as above, i'd call ahead, though looking at the list of games on myp2p.eu there don't appear to be any italian games until later in the evening so they might be happy to put it on.

the sandwiches are good too. and i think they sell beer.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Does this mean to say Italian Sky Sports is showing the mighty BHAFC vs The Hoofball Villains of Stoke?

I will be in Milan on Saturday so please say yes!

(i appreciate it is heavily implied but confirmation would be just lovely)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Does this mean to say Italian Sky Sports is showing the mighty BHAFC vs The Hoofball Villains of Stoke?

I will be in Milan on Saturday so please say yes!

(i appreciate it is heavily implied but confirmation would be just lovely)

Someone on another thread suggested as much, and I searched Sky Italia Brighton Stoke and found a page (in Italian) that seemed to suggest it would be shown.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
And anyone know of any for definite in Brighton?

I think The World's End advertises that it has Sky Italia...

I know the assistant in the worlds end and she swears blind that it is part of their licensing conditions that they aren't allowed to show Albion games. Personally I think it's bollocks!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I know the assistant in the worlds end and she swears blind that it is part of their licensing conditions that they aren't allowed to show Albion games. Personally I think it's bollocks!

if that's true, what a sad indictment of the council's planning dept that would be.

however, i'm pretty certain it's bollocks having watched a brighton game in there before

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
if that's true, what a sad indictment of the council's planning dept that would be.

however, i'm pretty certain it's bollocks having watched a brighton game in there before

Absolutely nothing to do with planning. Actually, I would say that is complete bollarcks from the landlady/landlord as well. Pretty sure it would be impossible to enforce not showing a specific fixture. Reckon she's palace.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If you add the Chelsea v Everton game before ours and Man U v Crawley after it, you could have seven hours of football and beer without leaving our seat ... and then go to the show ....possibly....

Your missus woud be most impressed, Easy!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you add the Chelsea v Everton game before ours and Man U v Crawley after it, you could have seven hours of football and beer without leaving our seat ... and then go to the show ....possibly....

Your missus woud be most impressed, Easy!

Hmmmm...I might be pushing it as it is for the Albion game.

HOWEVER - we are planning on going to see Phantom of the Opera (again), which just so happens to be at Her Majestys Theatre in Haymarket, the same STREET as the Sports Cafe. Under the circumstances, I think it would be downright rude NOT to call in for the Albion game at least.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here