dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wrong section, ban him.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
supaseagull said:
Well, if you weren't interested you didn't have to bother about making a post. Also, if you'd read my post you'd have seen that I said I was flexible on the price.

I'll give you £50

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
supaseagull said:
no - not wth Tiger Woods and a decent HDMI cable they're not

But Tiger Woods 2007 is SHIT, too easy, and pretty much the same as previous versions with a few added features.
Also the camera angles are soooo bad, you hit the ball and then the game decides to watch a tree for 30 seconds while your ball is in the air so you dont know what direction to put spin. *and breath*

sorry, thought i would just give my review of the game before anyone decides to buy it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
¡Cereal Killer! said:
But Tiger Woods 2007 is SHIT, too easy, and pretty much the same as previous versions with a few added features.
Also the camera angles are soooo bad, you hit the ball and then the game decides to watch a tree for 30 seconds while your ball is in the air so you dont know what direction to put spin. *and breath*

sorry, thought i would just give my review of the game before anyone decides to buy it.
Well its bloody BRILLIANT on the PSP.
I've spacked my left thumb right up playing it.

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
supaseagull said:
Well, if you weren't interested you didn't have to bother about making a post. Also, if you'd read my post you'd have seen that I said I was flexible on the price.

Have you got change of a quid?

upnorthnow

Feb 4, 2004
SK13
supaseagull said:

Have you got change of a quid?

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
He obviously didn't have eight minutes ago, maybe he's nipped down the 24 hour garage to break one. patience.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
¡Cereal Killer! said:

Rubbish - its a good game. Graphics are an obvious improvement from the PS2 version. Gameplay is pretty much the same, but then again, nothing really needed changing.

82% easily.

Not a patch on Resistance though.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
justin72 said:
360 does it come with receipt ? warrenty
justin, It is brand spanking new. Still sealed in the box.

I ordered two by mistake(long story!) So i have one for sale but if I don't sell it my the end of the week, i'm sending it back to amazon.

Not gonna sell for under £430 as game(also sealed) and decent HDMI cable is included.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here