Votes: 10 35.7%
  • None. Why don't you go and get a LIFE instead, you sad twat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm in a quandry. I have some birthday money to spend, and I want to buy ONE PS2 game (I'm sad, but not quite sad enough to blow the lot on computer games). My dilemma is this - there are 3 games that I really would like to have, but I will only buy one of them.

Tiger Woods 2005 - I've got 2003 and its superb, but 2005 has got a course designer and EVERYTHING. Boozy nights in with your mates are a joy with this as well, specially if you team up into pairs and do matchplay...tempting.

Pro Evolution 4 - I've got PES3, and as everyone knows, its the daddy of all football games. The improvements on this new one sound mouthwatering...referee on the pitch breaking up fights...kits getting dirty...more control on lofted through-passes...better volleying...its arousing just thinking about it.

GTA San Andreas (I think) - I've got Vice City, and its as close to gaming perfection as you can get, loved it. Theres something about walking round a shopping mall setting fire to people, or shagging a whore in the back of your car then clubbing her to death to get your money back...I dunno, its satisfying.

So which one should I choose ?

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Grand Theft, it's gonna be big baby!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
GTA:SA all the way

I'm still deciding whether to buy a PS2 or not...currently drifting away from the idea

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
GTA , the other 2 are just rehashes of previous titles

(going off PES4 before i've even bought it)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Stealing stuff is the NEW paying for things.

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can I watch ? I'd like to see your light fingers at work.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Not interested in Gran Turismo 4 then?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Can I watch ? I'd like to see your light fingers at work.

all abit E.T. like is'nt it? would'nt that blow your cover in a dark shop?
mod_finger_light.jpg

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What you do is go into HMV with 4 or 5 mates and all walk round for a bit. One of you picks up the items that you intend to liberate for the hands of the corporate monkeys. Now you huddle up into a bunch and all at the same time rush out the shop and sprint as fast as you can down the road. With more of you there is more chance that the one with the goods will escape and if one of the others gets caught you are only an accessory and you'll get off with a caution.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Er... none of them are out yet (Tiger Woods has been recalled on PS2).

Buy one a week for the next three weeks, starting with PES4 next Friday.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
beorhthelm - Not played Gran Turismo for years now, but I must admit I did like the first one on the old PS1. You have now further added to my dilemma with your suggestion.

Crabbers - your search engine is legendary, is there nothing you can't find on the net ?

TGC - I shall bear that in mind then. I thought you could design a course from scratch, but if its just tinkering with Tigers hole, that doesn't sound quite so tempting.

Chappers - thieving in packs sounds both effective and exhilerating. I shall pass on your tips to my 9 year old for when he embarks on his inevitable dabbling phase in the seedy underworld of petty theft (we've all been there, so don't anyone bother denying it).

Wozza - As stated, I will only be buying one, and would only have the time to play one anyway. I have both money and patience. Good things come to those who wait.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Easy 10 said:

Crabbers - your search engine is legendary, is there nothing you can't find on the net ?

dunno....name something and I'll see!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Easy 10 said:
Wozza - As stated, I will only be buying one, and would only have the time to play one anyway.

PES4 then.

The GTA games are not for those with little time on their hands.

Oh and Sony Europe haven't confirmed a release date for GT4 in the UK. They may delay it 'til Spring. And it won't have online play... which was supposed to be the big new feature. Gay.

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Wozza said:
PES4 then.

The GTA games are not for those with little time on their hands.

yeah they are! you can have a quick 5min killing spree before dinner no probs! GTA all the way, PES4 is over rated!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
CrabtreeBHA said:
PES4 is over rated!

You do talk a load of shit, Marc. I've been playing the 5 minute demo non-stop since it came out. It's sick.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
You do talk a load of shit, Marc. I've been playing the 5 minute demo non-stop since it came out. It's sick.

blimey SAXON, I knew someone would take the BAIT! you surprise me :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here