Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud of our city....

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Down on the seafront watching our kids doing the mini mile before the Brighton marathon.
Albion colours everywhere.lovely weather and fantastic atmosphere.get yourselves down and cheer on the runners!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just back from watching the start in Preston Park. Total respect to all those taking part, it was a fantastic sight. Gus is going to have stinging hands from high-fiving about a thousand runners at the start! Funniest thing was when a bloke in a Palace top run up to him, Gus put his hands over his eyes like this... :facepalm: ... then high-fived him too with a huge grin. Top work! :clap2:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Friend of mine who was doing 48th marathon but brighton for first time was very very impressed with the course, the organisation and the support! And she has ran boston, london, new york, paris etc

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Came down from Woking early this morning to provide moral support for my wife running her first marathon. The marathon seems to be yet another string to Brighton's already fabulous bow. Every time I make it down I just wished I lived there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here