Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Protests/rioting in lots of places

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Hopefully this doesn't end the same way..

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
What has that man said to stoke all this up? I ask as I’m not reading the news at the moment. And who are these people? I assume they are after some sort of revolution?

Questions asked from a sunny holiday terrace..

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Whitehall.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
If Farage simply said to his acolytes ‘ Stop. This tragedy involving the death of children had nothing to do with asylum dealers, muslims or rule britannia’ then calm might return.

Will he?

Of course not.

Tragedies like this only serve to bolster his popularity and you can bet he'll milk it.

I saw multiple Farage and Tommy Robinson supporters online earlier claim it would have been better if the Nazis had won. The lesser of two evils compared to the situation in England today, apparently. The amount of likes these kind of comments were getting was truly shocking.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Let them riot, the Downing Street police aren’t going to f*** around

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What has that man said to stoke all this up? I ask as I’m not reading the news at the moment. And who are these people? I assume they are after some sort of revolution?

Questions asked from a sunny holiday terrace..

Farage said: “Was this guy being monitored by the security services? Some reports say he was, others less sure. The police say it is a non-terror incident. I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us. I don’t know the answer to that, but I think it is a fair and legitimate question. What I do know is something is going horribly wrong in our once beautiful country.”

The video secured 3.2 million views in less than 24 hours.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Farage said: “Was this guy being monitored by the security services? Some reports say he was, others less sure. The police say it is a non-terror incident. I just wonder whether the truth is being withheld from us. I don’t know the answer to that, but I think it is a fair and legitimate question. What I do know is something is going horribly wrong in our once beautiful country.”

The video secured 3.2 million views in less than 24 hours.
I he 'just wonders' whether the the truth is being withheld from us/him, then he needs to provide evidence of his theory, otherwise STFU. He's not helping anything. But of course, that is his agenda.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It now turns out the arrest of a man with a knife yesterday was PRO-EDL or whatever you want to class these bellends as 🤦🏻‍♂️

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I he 'just wonders' whether the the truth is being withheld from us/him, then he needs to provide evidence of his theory, otherwise STFU. He's not helping anything. But of course, that is his agenda.
No, if he can't provide evidence as to the 'some sources say he is' then he needs to be prosecuted under the Public Order Act 1986. He should also be, at the very least, hauled across the coals by Lindsay Hoyle (but I doubt that would ever happen).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here