Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prosser Watch

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I gather he was at Gillingham v Forest at the weekend. Looks like Joe Kinnear is a fan! He said on the Nationwide League Extra programme that he was an absolute joke and that he hoped the authorities were watching. How long is this pratt going to continue refereeing?

:angry: :angry: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
As long as the Prats at the FA continue to look up their rectums for solutions, it's a bit queer though.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
There are only two Nationwide matches tonight...

Brighton v Tranmere... to be reffed by Mick Thorpe of Suffolk

Sunderland v Preston... to be reffed by guess who?

Lucky us.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I would love to see Prosser back at Withdean, I honestly would.

Granted, we'd probably lose the game to a penalty in the 105th minute, but I'd like the opportunity to abuse him again, given that the FA have done sod all to stop his incompetence.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
he is a disgrace to refereeing and should be stopped. why the FA can't see that god only knows.... I was at the game and enjoyed the part when he went on scr AFTER the game as much as watching the comedy act DURING the game.....

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
edna krabappel said:
I would love to see Prosser back at Withdean, I honestly would.

Granted, we'd probably lose the game to a penalty in the 105th minute, but I'd like the opportunity to abuse him again, given that the FA have done sod all to stop his incompetence.

It would make for one hell of an atmosphere for a change as well. Listening to the abuse would be worth the entrance money.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Didn't he complain about being racially abused last time he was at Withdean?

Surely the abuse was due to his total ineptitude, lardy physique, bizaar whistle-blowing and his card fetish?

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
I'd only want him to come to referee a game that was completely one-sided, with us winning at least 5-0. Otherwise his ineptitude would make the game a complete lottery

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
He was a complete fuckwit both times he's been at the Withdean. How is this man still a ref when everyone always seems to think he was a joke when you read after match interviews. Surely the FA are aware of his crapness.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
The FA's list of shame!

Fletcher, Mick
Leake, Tony
Butler, Alan
Clattenburg, Mark
Kaye, Alan
Robinson, Paul
Hall, Andy
Cowburn, Mark
Olivier, Ray
Tanner, Steve
Stretton, Frazer
Jones, Michael
Cable, Lee
Kettle, Trevor

This lot all rank BELOW PROSSER !!!
:nono: :nono: :nono:

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Frazer Stretton is hopeless. Remember the 4-4 at the Goldstone against Orient? He totally lost control of that one, and has been crap every time I've seen him since.

Still not as bad as Prosser though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here