Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proper soup .... It"s all that's missing from a great catering offering

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
In my opinion, I understand the fries ban but soup would really add to the offering

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Perhaps we could use the Covent Garden Recipe book and have a different soup every match:eek: (not sarcastic comment, I was thinking about this earlier :()

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Wouldn't disagree, cup of hot soup, tomato or perhaps chicken, would go down well during the winter months. Could have people wandering around with dispensers on their backs rather than clog up the existing concession outlets.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Would've gone down a storm yesterday!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cottage pie. Had it a Kidderminster Harriers years ago. It was fantastic.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On another point why do they not serve the cans of premixed spirit and mixer like Gin and Tonic, Rum and Cola etc not the best granted but better than nothing at all for some body who wants a drink but not too many pints and easily dispensed.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
On another point why do they not serve the cans of premixed spirit and mixer like Gin and Tonic, Rum and Cola etc not the best granted but better than nothing at all for some body who wants a drink but not too many pints and easily dispensed.

Sorry are you going to a football match or the Opera? Maybe they could also serve some hors d'oeuvres as well! Maybe open a cocktail bar in all stands so you could have an umbrella with you G&T!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry are you going to a football match or the Opera? Maybe they could also serve some hors d'oeuvres as well! Maybe open a cocktail bar in all stands so you could have an umbrella with you G&T!

No I get full up drinking pints and like to stay having a drink with my sons after the game and while I accept they cant serve spirits etc which I would normally go onto after 4 or 5 pints when out with my sons, cans of premix are easily stored dispensed and convenient with no additives like slice lime or lemon or ice etc.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
No I get full up drinking pints and like to stay having a drink with my sons after the game and while I accept they cant serve spirits etc which I would normally go onto after 4 or 5 pints when out with my sons, cans of premix are easily stored dispensed and convenient with no additives like slice lime or lemon or ice etc.

Try going to East Stand restaurant after the game, they open it up and have a full bar! Even have proper glasses and carpets!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

They sell these at the cricket in Australia - makes a change from the piss-weak lager.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I will try that after Leicester game do you have to have a meal

No the tables are all clear, just go into the 1901 entrance around the East. They have all the Gus and players after match interviews, it's warm and they have tables and chairs, although the word seems to be out as pretty busy yesterday, went in there after Burnley and no one in there!

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Hot soup would be a great idea, as long as it's not lentil. There's enough farting goes on around me during the game as it is!

Guys, you know who you are!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here