Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

promotion

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
if we are still top at the end of the month,then i think i will start to beleive we will go up,when will you REALLY start thinking its possible???

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
History suggests that the team at the top at half way are very very likely to be in the mix - automatic or play-off places. That makes sense because even with some bad form, a team that can be top at half way must have something about them. But I'd still say end of Jan is too early to start to believe. We've got two relatively light months in Feb/March. We'll have a very clear idea how things are likely to pan out by the end of those.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I already believe that it is POSSIBLE.

Finishing 18th is also still POSSIBLE, however...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Against Exeter was the first time I really thought "you know what I reckon we will get promoted this season".

Massive result that was.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thing is throw in the Rochdale and Bristol Rovers games where there were last min equalisers, the pen "that never was" against Bmth and the missed pen at Soton and Hudds and we *could* have been about 12 points clear.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If we are top on Feb 1st, I'll be really getting a bit confident. February and March we could potentially go on an unbeaten run, if you look at the fixtures.

If we stumble in mid/late March, we could be in trouble. We need to go into April FULL of confidence.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Heart believes already, head is first waiting to get 50 points to avoid the drop :eek:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Hard to disagree with this. We're going up, and this month we will PLUNDER points aplenty to prove the point.

On PAPER (as they say) we have winnable home fixtures in Peterboro and Daggers, possible draw in Colchester (depends which one turns up) and one or three against Bournemouth and we f***ing owe them for their one shot being the penalty that never was.

Plus we have now played all the "top" sides away and lately Withers has become a bit of a fortress again in our final season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here