Programmes at 3 quid?

• Keep it at 3 Quid

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • the price should be £2.50

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Bring back Gulls Eye

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

£3 at Derby too - seems to be a nationwide trend.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's probably nothing to do with deserving at all but printing costs.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
they did seem to nbe slightly bigger than last seasons, although i am basing that on the fact it took me ages to read

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
70 pages for £3 really isn't bad value for money, in my opinion. They charge the same at a local rugby club for something which gives you the two squads, a couple of adverts and a column by the president and/or someone you've never heard of.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Don't usually bother but as I faced a long train journey after the game I parted with my £3. To be fair it was a decent read and not just a cheap rehash of stuff thats been on seagulls world or the offical site. Recommended.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
It's a decent program actually. The Derby program was shite I thought. Very little in it.

It was only a matter of time before the price went up to £3 but they have changed it about a little and it seams bigger.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Still think ours is one of the best programmes about. McGhee's page is honest, it's well-written, lively, pictures are good.

Case in point - the photo from the Derby game of CKR having his shirt pulled. Blimey, talk about being tugged back! :angry::angry:

A good read on the train home. I liked the fact it wasn't filled with crap about Reading as has happened in previous years. I was initially pissed off to pay £3, but after reading it I thought it was a fair price.

Fourteenth Eye

Face for Radio
Jul 9, 2004
Brighton
eastlondonseagull said:
Still think ours is one of the best programmes about. McGhee's page is honest, it's well-written, lively, pictures are good.

Case in point - the photo from the Derby game of CKR having his shirt pulled. Blimey, talk about being tugged back! :angry::angry:

yes picture of the season already. That was the actual incident where CKR was clean thru and the guy should have been sent off.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A lot of programmes around the country were £3 last season and nowhere near as good as ours.

I think they are good value, and just wish I had more time to read them thoroughly.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
It's worth £3 to me. I like to read it on the bog in the week following a game.

If it makes the club a bit more money what's the problem?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here