Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

problems for blokes

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
staylor1234 said:
why is it geezers get a hard on when on a bus.and always when you have to get off at your stop
THANK YOU

at last someone bloody asks it

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
MYOB said:
The vibrations of the engine, apparently

Don't laugh, a friend did a project on this once....

A phenomenon commonly known as diesel dong (apparently)

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Why is it you get your best erection at 7am in the morning whilst you are coming out of your slumber. ???

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
just wank 5 times before u go out, that will sort it

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
That always used to happen to me when I was a kid on the school bus. Would regularly have to miss my stop and walk about a two miles back down the road to my house from the next stop.

Was always worse when you sat at the back of the bus, near the rear wheels, cos the vibrations were more noticeable. And of course you have to walk all the way down the aisle to get off, which increased the danger that you might poke someones eye out with it on the way.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gareth Glover said:
Why is it you get your best erection at 7am in the morning whilst you are coming out of your slumber. ???

If you're coming out of your slumber, it won't stay hard for long GG.
Maybe you were dreaming of the horses again. :lolol:

And doesn't the missus say anything about the sheets being sticky?

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Good Lord, I've never noticed this.

I have, however, recently bought a diesel car but haven't driven it much yet..... now, where are those car keys!!! :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
DAMN the bus thing is soooooooooo true...makes me wonder why i cycle into work now as that surely would have the opposite effect ???

Morning Wood (as its called) is class..even better after a night out on the piss 'cos you are more horny and Morning Wood Sex After Piss Up Night Before is f***ing great stuff...the women LOVE it I tells ya! :thumbsup:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I had a boner when I reached my stop on the bus this morning. Probably something to do with the 86 year old next to me rubbing my inner thigh...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Dunno why "morning wood" is always so rock hard. You could crack tiles on mine at 7am.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I had a boner when I reached my stop on the bus this morning. Probably something to do with the 86 year old next to me rubbing my inner thigh...
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here