Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Problem

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Its my girlfriends birthday on the 22nd December. And Christmas day on the 25th. (if u hadnt of guessed) problem is, im next seeing ehr on her birthday night, coz we live at two ends of sussex coz im home for xmas. and i dont want to be with her. Is it a bit harsh if i break it off with her, on or around her birthday/christmas......

Guys, I need some advice !:clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Do it via text message :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Referee87 said:
Its my girlfriends birthday on the 22nd December. And Christmas day on the 25th. (if u hadnt of guessed) problem is, im next seeing ehr on her birthday night, coz we live at two ends of sussex coz im home for xmas. and i dont want to be with her. Is it a bit harsh if i break it off with her, on or around her birthday/christmas......

Guys, I need some advice !:clap2:

i think im the right person to answer this for you, after all ive only been engaged 6 times, 3 marriages and 2 divorces to date, oh and im about as faithfull as a radbid dog !!!!

so if i were you i would tell her, "its a shame that you have to call it a day with the relationship just before xmas and her birthday, but basically you have far better things to spend your money on" and dont forget to thank her for the sex, all females appreciate a thank you.

there, hope the advice helps you out :lolol:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Re: Re: Problem

hitony said:
i think im the right person to answer this for you, after all ive only been engaged 6 times, 3 marriages and 2 divorces to date, oh and im about as faithfull as a radbid dog !!!!

so if i were you i would tell her, "its a shame that you have to call it a day with the relationship just before xmas and her birthday, but basically you have far better things to spend your money on" and dont forget to thank her for the sex, all females appreciate a thank you.

:lolol: :clap:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Re: Re: Problem

hitony said:

:lolol:

Makes sure its done by text message aswell.

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Problem

DAMANCLAY said:

Makes sure its done by text message aswell.

Nah, texting's for pussies. Be man and call her, in fact say this:

"Hi babe, as it's Christmas I thought I'd give you a ring.....

......so I'm ringing to say you're dumped!"

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Tell her you have to make sure that the infection has cleared up, before you can commit!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Re: Re: Re: Re: Problem

bailey said:
Nah, texting's for pussies. Be man and call her, in fact say this:

"Hi babe, as it's Christmas I thought I'd give you a ring.....

......so I'm ringing to say you're dumped!"

:lolol: *snigger*

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Just informed her by text....wanna just be friends, shit like that... she wants my f***ing head. cheers guys, uv screwed me over on that one....An honest guy, asks from an honest questionto an honest bunch of people.....tut tut tut, :(

ha ha ha ha shit happens......:lolol:

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
shag it slap it ged rid of it, bet you cant belive im single? :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Referee87 said:
Just informed her by text....wanna just be friends, shit like that... she wants my f***ing head. cheers guys, uv screwed me over on that one....An honest guy, asks from an honest questionto an honest bunch of people.....tut tut tut, :(

ha ha ha ha shit happens......:lolol:

Don't worry about it. It'll happen to you one day.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Referee87 said:
Just informed her by text....wanna just be friends, shit like that... she wants my f***ing head. cheers guys, uv screwed me over on that one.

You didn't actually do it by text message did you!? :lolol: Good work. :bowdown:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
You didn't actually do it by text message did you!? :lolol: Good work. :bowdown:

:lolol: :lolol:

i remember when i was dumped by a bird via text of her friends phone - now that is the way to really do it

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
do it Phil Collins style . . .send her a Fax

I was in the same dilema myself a good few years back, the worst chistmas I've ever had, fortunately its long since history

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here