Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Probably no-one cares but...... Wrestlemania

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Wrestlemania

It's wrestlemania tonight anyone going to watch it?Trying to decide whether to stay up and risk falling asleep or going to bed early and gettin some snooze in before it starts.At any rate it seems the is going to be the wrestlemania that puts all the others to shame.
austin_brock.jpg

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You're right...don't care!

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Wozza said:
Well why not give the thread a proper, descriptive title instead of wasting peoples' time (and bandwidth)?

If someone wants to change it to WRESTLEMANIA or something let them.
At least i indicated it was a tv based thread an said probably no-one would be interested.
Also your 'What is this?No really' thread is not exactly well described.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Total utter crap

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
how about that?

As to wozza's thread it is titled correctly he was asking what is this. Could change it to what is this crap I bought from Ikea?

Dunkstar

Jul 6, 2003
Up a Hill
Well obviously not popular on nsc.Interesting though that wwe events over here sell out in on average 2 hours and also hold the record for the fastest box office sell-out on ticketmaster.Traditionally they sell five times more ppv's on sky box office than average prem plus matches.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know what's really tragic about the WWE ? Millions of Americans actually believe it's real ! They only have to read the various autobiographies of the combatants to see that the wrestlers admit it's staged.

Trouble is, they can't read.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I used to watch it but only because I fancied The Rock. I have got over it now though!!:rolleyes: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here