Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

probably going to get slated but?

Big Rob

Nov 2, 2005
who is this Mandy wench? not that im complaining, think she is lovley, but who is she???????:dunce:

The only reason you may get slated is by starting threads, "probably going to get slated but".
This is bloody annoying. If what you go on to write is utter crap then yes you will get slated. Pre-empting this with some kind of insurance remark will not make you look any less of a prat.
If it is shit, and you know it is shit then please don't post it.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Lokki 7 said:
The only reason you may get slated is by starting threads, "probably going to get slated but".
This is bloody annoying. If what you go on to write is utter crap then yes you will get slated. Pre-empting this with some kind of insurance remark will not make you look any less of a prat.

and relax

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:

sometimes, Lokki7, you really are full of shit :jester:

p.s. good morning:blush:

Chesney Christ 1 said:
Whats everyone on about? Have I missed something?

We competing for the most pointless thread of the year award. We are currently sixth. Unfortunately Richie Morris occupies the top five slots and looks unbeatable.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
We competing for the most pointless thread of the year award. We are currently sixth. Unfortunately Richie Morris occupies the top five slots and looks unbeatable.

Lokki7, my humble apologies for the other day. i was trying to be smart and say i love you in finnish but i said it in swedish. what an utter dipshit. minua rakastan sinua to all finnish ladies. i once dated a lady from Turku (many many moons ago).

that should bump us up to fourth in the all time pointless thread of the year

hampden park said:
Lokki7, my humble apologies for the other day. i was trying to be smart and say i love you in finnish but i said it in swedish. what an utter dipshit. minua rakastan sinua to all finnish ladies. i once dated a lady from Turku (many many moons ago).

that should bump us up to fourth in the all time pointless thread of the year

Thats ok kulta, I appreciated the gesture. Most Finns hate the Swedes though as you probably know. In fact, people from Helsinki also tend to hate those from Turku and vice versa, strange that there is so much hate flying around over there when all the Finns I've ever met have been lovely people. How was Turku girl, mad as a hatter?

(I reckon we can push for a top three finish, no pun intended)

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Thats ok kulta, I appreciated the gesture. Most Finns hate the Swedes though as you probably know. In fact, people from Helsinki also tend to hate those from Turku and vice versa, strange that there is so much hate flying around over there when all the Finns I've ever met have been lovely people. How was Turku girl, mad as a hatter?

(I reckon we can push for a top three finish, no pun intended)

she was a stunner. met her in eastbourne whilst i was on leave. my ship went to Harnosand so i caught a coach (no it wasnt that heavy :rolleyes: ) up to Turku to see her and her parents. they made me very welcome. she was all over me like a rash (no complaints). strange and weird rules and regs in Finland regarding smoking. food was strange, cant remember what it was but it was apparantly a delicacy in Finland. relationship was never going to happen because of my career and the fact she lived too far away :nono:

are we in second spot yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here