Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Printable leaflet & banners for websites etc...

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Printable leaflet & banners for websites etc

Here's a pdf file that can be printed off and circulated.

It's based on the artwork that will be used for the leaflet that is being "properly" printed. But before they are ready and if you want something to hand round straightaway, help yourself!

IT'S DOWNLOADABLE FROM HERE

You'll need Adobe Acrobat reader to read it which can be downloaded FREE from HERE

Last edited:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I've also done a couple of banner thingies if anyone wants to put 'em on a website or send them to anyone who might or print them off or whatever!

sos3.jpg

sos4.jpg

Help yerselves!

Last edited:

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Excellent stuff, I'll download them and get the kids in my school to persuade their parents to help out by sending some e-mails. 'Save Sir's Football Club'

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
great stuff!

The Famous Grouse

Dec 9, 2003
Im getting all my friends and theirs on msn to send emails to Jp. Ill get more pp at college 2moro aswell..

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I have nicked one of Roz's pics, blown it up, and stuck two of them to my lounge windows.

I am in a mainly Palace supported territory, so hopefully my windows will stay intact? ???

I did get some grief after putting my 'Div 2 Champions' flag up in 2002!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
When will the proper leaflets be ready? I want to know whether I should wait for them or photocopy a load of these to give out in town tomorrow.???

They'll be printed on Friday. If possible they'll reach the King and Queen in the evening. But they'll certainly be at Wycombe on Saturday.

If you want to distribute stuff in town on Friday, probably best to photocopy the downloadable version. The offer of printing came from out of Brighton.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Goodtime Printing - 01233 850712

A5 Leaflets

5,000 - £24
10,000 - £46
25,000 - £100
50,000 - £160
100,000 - £318

Not sure where they are based, just seen this ad in the Friday-Ad.

Worth giving them a call in the morning?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here