Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Prince Philip taken to Hospital

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Just been talking to my wife about him, he's far & away my favourite royal... I love the way he will call a spade a spade (sometimes literally) and f*** the consequences. Hope he gets well quickly & goes on for a good few years to come.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
Probably not the best of ideas to stand in the pissing rain for 4 or 5 hours yesterday at nearly 91 with his past health problems

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Probably not the best of ideas to stand in the pissing rain for 4 or 5 hours yesterday at nearly 91 with his past health problems

Probably true, but he's a ballsy old bugger who was doing his duty. I disliked him for a number of years, but have now come to appreciate his eccentricity.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
It was horrible weather yesterday and I am sure that didn't help if he was already suffering from a bladder infection. He has always been at the Queen's side and I am sure she will miss him greatly over the next few days for all the events planned - hope he gets better soon.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
It was horrible weather yesterday and I am sure that didn't help if he was already suffering from a bladder infection. He has always been at the Queen's side and I am sure she will miss him greatly over the next few days for all the events planned - hope he gets better soon.

The queen really will miss Philip, he's always by her side, supporting her and in his role as head of the family - and so in a sense the diamond jubilee is also a celebration of and for him - get well soon

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Chesterfield
Poor bugger would've had a heart attack watching Kylie anyway bless him! Probably for the best in the long run :D

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
A top bloke who we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to, he has been at the side of HM Queen all this time and kept us going through some bloody rough times. Get well soon PTG

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
The queen really will miss Philip, he's always by her side, supporting her and in his role as head of the family - and so in a sense the diamond jubilee is also a celebration of and for him - get well soon

He's not dead!

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
He's not dead!

No he's not dead and is not likely to die from current complaint !
Queenie will miss him (and be sorry that he is missing out ) on the concert, the special service at st Paul's, the lunch at Westminster hall and I think there is a special commonwealth event on Weds .... As I said these celebratrations are about Philip and his role too

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here