• Yes!

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 42 70.0%

• Total voters

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I think if you asked Harry nicely, he would happily show you his knob!

I've got to say that Prince Harry is my favourite royal, seems like a good bloke up for a good time and not constantly worrying about his image.

and by the way, I have no interest in seeing his crown jewels

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I must say, I wasn't entirely familiar with "My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean", but once I'd worked out the more popular lyrics, & thus the tune (I'd Fly Over Selhurst Tomorrow...), I thought Attila's was a splendid effort.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Ever heard of mirrors?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't buy the argument that 'it's in the public interest', but I don't think any harm comes from the photos being published.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Sadly I am overweight and I haven't seen mine for years :blush:

Sorry - the "Ever heard of Mirrors" post above was meant in response to this.

Perrsonally, I think the reasons that the Sun are quoting for doing this - freedom of the Press, censorship, People can see them anyway and so on - are all a load of self -justificatory rubbish and i think (and hope) it might actually backfire on them.

And is Attila's effort going to be sung at the AMEX tomorrow? I think it deserves a much wider airing.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
harry's not allowed to be a lad...apparently.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Sorry - the "Ever heard of Mirrors" post above was meant in response to this.

Perrsonally, I think the reasons that the Sun are quoting for doing this - freedom of the Press, censorship, People can see them anyway and so on - are all a load of self -justificatory rubbish and i think (and hope) it might actually backfire on them.

And is Attila's effort going to be sung at the AMEX tomorrow? I think it deserves a much wider airing.

Why would you want to look at your tally-wacker in a mirror?

''in the public interest'' ..always amuses me ...what interest? The Sun whats it good for..absolutely nothing

If it was in the public interest - yes.
If it is something the public are interested in - probably not.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
There's a good line in the Terry Pratchett novel The Truth about "human interest, "the public interest" and "what the public are interested in" being three very different things, despite using almost interchangeable terms.

Should we see Harry? He should get the same level of privacy etc... as any other public figure in my opinion. Feel a bit bad as it's not his fault he's a royal (and denouncing himself as a royal would cause even more interest), but then again he could easily avoid lots of attention if he wanted.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I could understand it if Harry was running down the street "Tackle out" terrorising one and all but this was in the privacy of a hotel room.

Perhaps there should be cameras set up in the bathrooms of certain newspaper editors?

huge

Mar 23, 2011
Should see them? If you like.

Do I want to see it? I don't care.

I think it's ridiculous that it's been censored here but the whole world can report it? Is it for our own good? No it's just censorship!

Like when jerry Adams voice was broadcast by an actor when he was speaking during the news in the 80s! What was the point? Or Ryan Giggs and Twitter??

It's out there, it can be seen. It's good to see the papers can tow the line on some level, however it's not because the newspaper editors have decided it'sjust not news worthy, more at home in the gossip celeb magazines than front page news on the other hand. This just seems like closing the gate once the horse is bolted.

its a farce!

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
The lad is as big a joke as his supposed paternity and I have no issues with him having fun.

The "public interest" stuff is a nonsense. "Prurience" is the key and always has been/will be

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I don't think it reflects well on the security our money goes on

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Max Clifford rearing his ugly head in this story brings to mind the classic:

"If Max Clifford is so good at PR, how come everyone thinks he's a c**t?!"

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Why would you want to look at your tally-wacker in a mirror?

You seemed to be expressing some regret that you hadn't seen yours for years. Only trying to help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here