• Yes!

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 42 70.0%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You don't even see his knob as he has it covered up. What a disapointment. It is just a young man with no clothes on covering his knob. No big deal and will just increase Harry's popularity as being an actual human being and a bloody good bloke so I think Harry will probably be having a laugh about it.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Wonder what his real father James thinks about it all.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If there wasn't already enough reasons not to buy the Scum now there's this.

To defend themselves with "it's in the public interest" shows they've not paid attention at all at the Leveson enquiry. Unfortunately there's going to be some braindead idiots who actually go and buy the paper today because they've published the photos.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Regardless of your status in society, would you want a naked picture of yourself and your partner or someone you're having a fling with published in a national newspaper? and would it be in the national interest for people to see it?

If the answer to both or either of these questions is "no" then that answers your question.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not just on this issue, but I don't see why not. The whole world has seen them online anyway, seems ridiculous that newspaper readers should be the only ones not to. Whether or not you like seeing that sort of thing is a different issue, just go and buy a different paper, you know what the red-tops do and seems a bit inappropriate to bring Hillsborough into it.

I would have thought the bigger issue for Harry is not so much that web sites/papers have printed these pictures once they got hold of them, but that he has been, err, 'royally shafted' by one of his 'friends' who has caused him untold grief.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Regardless of your status in society, would you want a naked picture of yourself and your partner or someone you're having a fling with published in a national newspaper? and would it be in the national interest for people to see it?

If the answer to both or either of these questions is "no" then that answers your question.

The price of fame I'm afraid....not that he has done anything other than being born a Royal........(Yes,Reading of all teams....there! saved you posting it!)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sadly you are right, personally I havn't purchased a newspaper in some 15 or so years! and I won't in the future.....the internet and to be perfectly honest NSC, gives me pretty much everything a newspaper can give me, apart from that i do watch the news on telly most weekday evenings.

I don't like what the press stand for.
Same

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's been a year of renewed national pride, with the royals seemingly more popular than at any time for twenty years. Prince Phillip is ill and the press are still very much under the microscope. Could this action be another nail in the coffin for The Sun? Nope, because anyone who is stupid enough to give them their money is too thick to understand that the disgusting tittle tattle and lies they print damage lives and society in general. Shame on anyone who buys it, not just today but ever.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apparently, his old man has brushed the whole story aside as a bit of young mans fun, however, Prince Charles is said to be fuming!

That was funny...

when I saw it on here yesterday.

attila

1997 Club
Jul 17, 2003
South Central Southwick
To the tune of ‘My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean….’

PRINCE HARRY’S KNOB

Give Hester and Diamond their bonus
They deserve it, they do a good job
I want workhouses for the dole scroungers
And a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!

CHORUS
His knob, his knob, a picture of Prince Harry’s knob, HIS KNOB!
His knob, his knob, a picture of Prince Harry’s knob.....

I work for my gaffer for nothing
I’m grateful he gives me a job
I’d swap all your bloody trade unions
For a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!

CHORUS

The country it just can’t afford it
Those strikers they’re all rent-a-mob
They should just doff their caps and be happy
With a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!

CHORUS

Don’t give me your bleeding heart lecture
You middle class Guardian snob
It’s time that you lived in the real world
With a picture of Prince Harry’s knob!

CHORUS

You lefties and loonies and liberals
It’s time you shut your bloody gob
Cos all that the likes of me ask for
Is a picture of Prince Harry’s knob…

CHORUS

ATS 24/8/2012

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Not just on this issue, but I don't see why not. The whole world has seen them online anyway, seems ridiculous that newspaper readers should be the only ones not to. Whether or not you like seeing that sort of thing is a different issue, just go and buy a different paper, you know what the red-tops do and seems a bit inappropriate to bring Hillsborough into it.

I would have thought the bigger issue for Harry is not so much that web sites/papers have printed these pictures once they got hold of them, but that he has been, err, 'royally shafted' by one of his 'friends' who has caused him untold grief.

Well said :) I think the key point here is that they are FREELY AVAILABLE WORLDWIDE so why not publish? Its almost like the UK is an exclusion zone and thats WRONG.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I don't see the problem with the sun printing the pictures. They have been printed in other newspapers (overseas) and are online, so why should the sun miss out on revenue opportunities because the other papers don't have the balls to print the pics. Also Harry needs to be a bit more careful with what he is doing and who he is doing it with. He is not a kid anymore, and should show a bit more responsibility.

Don't get me wrong, if i was a prince i would be in vagas every other weekend with a whole load of fit birds.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If publishing the pictures contributes in anyway to the end of the sun then I am all for it, on the other hand who gives a toss "28year old single soldier has a bit of fun in LV" - its not that unusual, should have seen some of the pictures from my time serving.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Surely the Crown Jewels should be viewed by all ?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If there wasn't already enough reasons not to buy the Scum now there's this.

To defend themselves with "it's in the public interest" shows they've not paid attention at all at the Leveson enquiry. Unfortunately there's going to be some braindead idiots who actually go and buy the paper today because they've published the photos.

As well as the two milion braindead idiots who buy it every day?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here