• Total voters

D

Deleted member 18477

Why do you want to see another man naked that's not Beckham?:moo:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
They should be allowed to publish it to the extent they would any other celebrity.

(I have no idea what that means in terms of the actual question, nor do I care).

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Where is the 'who gives a f*** about H's gonads' option?

Of course not.

boycott_the_sun.jpg

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Well yes and no somewhat. They've missed the ball somewhat since Harry's orbs (or lack of them) are global.

Unless I've missed something anyone after some hot royal ginger gonad action are in for a let down.

Whilst he might well be "naked", there is far less on display than Dean Saunders tackle.

Anyone looking for a Royal Nobo is going to be very very disappointed.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
It's been published and made TMZ loads of money so I don't see why the UK media cannot report it, sadly The Sun will sell a lot of extra copies today's, the public are interested in this stuff and will pay to see it.

Sadly you are right, personally I havn't purchased a newspaper in some 15 or so years! and I won't in the future.....the internet and to be perfectly honest NSC, gives me pretty much everything a newspaper can give me, apart from that i do watch the news on telly most weekday evenings.

I don't like what the press stand for.

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
If I was a prince and I got a bit of stuff to my room I would like to walk in on her with a royal hard on with a small crown on my willie. I would also like to hear Meades Ball take on this.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Not at all interested in seeing the crown jewels.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Apparently, his old man has brushed the whole story aside as a bit of young mans fun, however, Prince Charles is said to be fuming!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here