Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston Blades Youth Football Club - Angmering

Ross272

Jun 12, 2008
Angmering
Hi all

I'm currently running the Preston Blades under 11's for the start of the September season. The team are moving up from 7 a-side to 11 a-side.

I'm a few players short, so am looking out for any boys or girls who would like a game in the Arun & Chichester League from September.

As a club we're offering free training for the month of June.

If any of you out there know of any players looking for a club for next season and live in the Angmering area we'd be pleased to welcome them to our training.

web site is prestonblades.net

Thanks for reading

Ross

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
If you haven't done so already, let the Sussex FA know and also the league you are playing in as they often get approaches from parents looking for clubs. Good luck.

Ross272

Jun 12, 2008
Angmering
Preston Blades Youth Football Team have moved to Angmering Football Club.

All new players are welcome. I'm currently running with 12 players for 11 a-side and have a few away over the next few months. If anyone knows of players at Under 11 this year who would like to get a regular game please give me a shout via email: ross.twyman (at) gmail .com. We play in the Arun & Chichester league and most clubs are Worthing/Littlehampton based.

Thanks for reading.

Ross272

Jun 12, 2008
Angmering
Under 11's Striker needed!

Hi guys
Calling any youth players who want regular football this season.
I'm in need of a few players who can play either striker or midfield.

Cheers
Ross

Angmering youth Football Club/Preston Blades.

Ross272

Jun 12, 2008
Angmering
Angmering Youth Football Club

New web site for Angmering Youth FC. The Team will be launching on 2nd June and the teams will be called Angmering Youth FC for next season.
Worthing/Littlehampton Area playing in the Arun & Chichester League.

clubwebsite.co.uk/angmeringyouthfc/

Were looking for new players in all age groups and especially in the current U11's (Sept 2012 U12's) that need a team for next year please let me know or direct them to the web site.
thanks for reading guys.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
All the best for the next season Ross.
I learnt my trade at Decoy Drive about 25 years ago. I played for Angmering Jets (only lasted a couple of seasons) and then went onto play for Angmering Saturdays mens team.

Lovely Club house at Decoy Drive - one of the better club houses in the area. Decent pitches as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here