Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Preston 1-0 up

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Who were the Weed playing tonight?.P-ss poor evening and start to the season.
Dougie is running out of time.
I'll still support him but if we lose Saturday and to the Charlton clowns down the road we will be right in the S-it and the pressure will be to much.
He still has time to turn it around.

If you continue your losing streak you could end up with a situation like we were in a few years back when Hinshelwood was our manager and we had a nine game losing run. once on a run like that, losing becomes a habit and with so many lost, it is extremely hard to claw back up the table. I reckon you are going down.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I'll still support him but if we lose Saturday and to the Charlton clowns down the road we will be right in the S-it and the pressure will be to much.

'The weed' - sounds sooooooooo shit and pointless :thumbsup:

Just a shame we don't play you until later on in the fixtures. :ffsparr:

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008

Having a rest after our 5-1 win at the weekend. How'd getting through to the 2nd round work out for you?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Be fair, even Seaside has declared Dougie has 3 more matches to get a point otherwise he'll want him out...

Indeed, if even Seaside is losing his resolve, it really does mean there is trouble in the ranks. He is even starting to question his beloved Dougie.

A reply he posted about their strikers, Easter and Wilbraham:

Seaside said:
No no no no no. Neither of these two are good enough to be our first choice strikers. We need at least one striker in before the window shuts, and we need to play Williams as well.

Speroni, Ward, Blake, Ramage, Parr, Zaha, Bolasie, Jedinak, Moritz, Williams and our new striker.

A manager fit to be in charge of a Championship side would lead us to a midtable finish with the squad and budget that Dougie has had. I am confident that Dougie can put this bad start behind him and move on to 3 points on Saturday.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
'The weed' - sounds sooooooooo shit and pointless :thumbsup:

Just a shame we don't play you until later on in the fixtures. :ffsparr:
Better than Sheebo surely?
Why is that?Are you going to thrash us again?
Anything can happen between now and when we play you ,and I'm pretty glad we have you at selhurst first it buys us some time to buy some form .

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
"I just feel sad tonight.
I totally understand CPFC's reluctance to spend money but revenue from the smaller crowds in League One, will obviously be less.
I really fear for the Club's future - The next few years could be bloody miserable!"

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
come on some of our fans we lost 3-0 to Swindon they lost 4-1 to preston...... both clubs dont give a shit about the league club

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
The knives are well & truly out on The H*****dale for poor ol' Douglas:-

2234138_FREEDMAN%20OUT.jpg

Proppa job. :lolol:

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton

Good to you also support sainsbury too at shthurst, but then they are alike
two for one offers
outdated products
own brands over rated and over priced
plenty of baskets
way behind there main rivals :)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Let's be careful lads, footballs a funny old game and this could come back around to bite us in December!!

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Let's be careful lads, footballs a funny old game and this could come back around to bite us in December!!

Nah, take the piss and pile on the misery for as long as we can. Come december if they beat us then fair play and they can do the same back but all the while they are this shit we wallow in their pitiful crapness.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here